Saint Walker's supercharge

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by peypermichael, Jan 8, 2019.

1. peypermichael New Player

I have been playing DCUO since 2011 and I am a huge Legends fan (although Legends seem a bit broken these days).

One thing that is bugging me most is the supercharge of Saint Walker. It is supposed to heal you fully, but now absolutely nothing happens after you use the supercharge. PLEASE Daybreak, please fix this!
    • Like x 2
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Healing powers across all Legends doesn't work atm. It's not the power's fault, but the system. Even certain barrels are affected.
    I can only tell you that while Legends does get fixes from time to time, it's gonna be a very long wait.
    • Like x 3
  3. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

yeah I found that really annoying doesn't feel like it's worth it to play Saint Walker anymore HOPEfully it'll go back to normal :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Yeah shame, one of the reasons I stopped playing Donna in legends. :( and also yeah it happens to me a lot when
    barrels don't heal...
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Barrels in Legends do not heal and/or build SC on most maps. This was another thing broken during Stat Revamp. Oddly enough, I believe the barrels in Star Labs still heal and/or build SC. Why those barrels possess this magic healing and the others do not I have no idea.

It is possible some of the 8v8 maps heal and/or build SC but lets be honest...when is the last time any of us saw a 8v8 que pop outside of win trading. lol.
  6. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

Honestly the only reason to play legends at all is to get the team up feats. Win or Lose, gimped or not, at least you still get those