Top Bug - Fixed Safe Justice Alert: Drones stuck in their safe zone

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Stranger, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Refracctory New Player

Can we please have this bug fixed? Upvote
  2. Juninho New Player

This post is coming up on your birthday and the only thing I can celebrate is 180% more expensive membership.
  3. Klar New Player

I completed the feat earlier but only due to another bug where if one person goes inside with tank role and the rest of the group stays at the start of the raid, the drones spawn in 3 at once, then the group runs to the door to get inside before entrance portal vanished and then you just hold 2/3 drones there (kill the third one) until the 4th spawns then kill one, then wait for 5th and kill one and then wait for 6th one and then kill one

Since this is a bug exploit i do not recommend doing this, but i tried around 50 different runs to get the feat to work and this popped by pure accident. I am not a bug exploiter it just happened by accident. I am putting this information here so that the developers can see this as well and know that this bug also exists.
  4. Hudson19841 New Player

. Well what u did is resolve a bug and helping people get a feat so thank u bro
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Shoot. Tried this last night and had no luck. Sent the tank in solo and dispatched the soldiers quick to prompt the drones, but they did not pass the wall, as usual. Even had the lasso arti equiped, which pulls just about everything...and it could not latch on to them. I might give it another shot and see if it might just be a random thing though. Even if it's 1 in 100 that it would work, I'd probably be done before an official fix is out there.

And this is not a bug exploit. Where is the bug in it actually working like it should (the drones are supposed to come out)?
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was fixed today.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Kudos.