Running into familiar Names, In-Game.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Apr 11, 2013.

1. KrimsonScourge New Player

Hey bud, I know you can't do the weekend thing but I have tomorrow off work. Let me know what a good time is and we'll run something together. It's been too long since we've managed to be online at the same time (I do have an appointment around 10ish CST but other than that I'm wide open)
  2. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I'll try to be on at the same time as you.
    Im on bright and early and since I had surgery, I cant move around that much.. ill be on for a bit.
    I can do nights now as well.
  3. KrimsonScourge New Player

Not sure which time zone you're on but I'll probably be on between 7ish~10ish CST. Hope you're doing well post surgery.
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Is that in A.M. or P.M. hours?
    and im doing alright.
    Eastern Standard Time is my Time Zone
  5. KrimsonScourge New Player

My bad, AM
  6. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Sweet. Ill definitely be on.
    this weekend I gotta get replays... how much is 2000 market place cash gonna get me in terms of replay badges?
  7. KrimsonScourge New Player

Couldn't tell you, I never bought any. I just had a pile that came with the booster bundles I bought and then the ones I get each month with my loyalty bonus. I would imagine quite a bit though.
  8. Mont New Player

cmon, help the moth with the math, he has no fingers n toes
  9. KrimsonScourge New Player

I'm too tired to do real math. Does troll math help?

1... 2.. 3.. many... many many... many many lots...

(special thanks to Terry Pratchett for providing the world with troll math, a gag I've never gotten tired of ripping off.)
    • Like x 2
  10. Mont New Player

terry did it better
  11. KrimsonScourge New Player

No argument here, the man is a genius. But I'm sure when he originally wrote it he had far more sleep than I've had this week.
  12. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Damn.
    the ones that i had went to alts for feat unlocking..
    every alt has 90 sp. Except Monarch.. 82 sp...
    So after Prophetic Warrior is full 92 (spamming duos and leet t6 alert runs.. joy -.-)
    I will be leveling my Earth Tank (Street Jawn) and Fire Tank(Capt Spanish) Hard Light Troll (Solange's Rebuttal), Gadgets DPS (Gary Jarse)...
    To at least T2.
  13. Mont New Player

14. KrimsonScourge New Player

For those interested in the specifics of Troll Math there is a pretty good explanation of it here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Discworld)#Literacy_and_Numeracy

I was a little off but it's been a while since I read the book this was first discussed in. To put this thread back on topic... it's been more than lots-many days since the last time Supreme and I were on DCU at the same time together. And even that was a fly by in chat before I had to go run off somewhere.
  15. The Doctor Loyal Player

If I can figure out how to upload that pic I'm still gonna, was nice running with you, sorry my time is always so limited.
    • Like x 2
  16. KrimsonScourge New Player

Supreme and I had an awesome morning running through a few different raids and ops with the Justice Girls, helping one of our new members raise their CR. Of course I got so caught up in all the killing and burning I failed to take screenshots. Blame it on the bloodlust :p Had a great time bro, it was good to see again.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Looky who I found

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. Menelaos Dedicated Player

I hear that tall dude is easy to beat in a duel! Test out the theory Derp!!!
  19. MercPony Devoted Player

I ran into AkikoTsunami last night in front of DDPD xD
  20. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

and your witchcraft made my HUD vanish!
    • Like x 1