Runes of the East

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drathmor, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

is there any way this style can be added to the rare style vendor.
    the Norseman set is in there but not the east set and that style is random drops in content you can not get into with out building a group

I know people will say just build a group.. to which I say you build a group
    have you bothered to look at LFG lately its just become shout chat now that omnibus is a thing

I have qued every single day for seeds and unpaid for a month and NOT ONCE! has omnibus filled that que and let me get in there.

I'm sure others have had similar experiences with that or other older raids

can we not just please add that style to either the rare style vendor or one of the other vendors

Thanks in advance if it happens
    • Like x 2
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Its not in omnibus. I've gotten in seeds 5 to 6 times this week just solo quing
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I'm talking about solo queing
    I said omnibus isnt filling the solo ques for it
    which has to be what its for filling ques

but grats to you its never poped for me and I literally am queued for most of the time I'm on every single day

you want this?
    [IMG]
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It's not In omnibus. Devs have stated this about hands of fates
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

ok when and were?
    but really besides the point I'm not queuing through omni bus but through custom ques

that also proves my point that the style should be added if the one way that is designed to let people run older content with a device that fills the group isn't in it

then the style should be able to be acquired a different way
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I understand your not queuing through onmi as well. I don't remember where it was stated but Charon mentioned a few instances wouldn't be included. But I agree they should add it to a vendor
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not the solution you were asking for Drathmor, but maybe it should be added in the monthly gear reward as the gear style. It's become a rare style now, and it's not something that is recent and can be easily attained like most of the styles we've recently had.
    • Like x 1
  8. ghosts Well-Known Player

l was hyped when l found out l only needed 1 style item to complete both runes of the east and demonic runes, then went to the vendor and l stopped being hype :( make it happen plz
    • Like x 2
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea I'm only missing two pieces of the east my self I thought I finished it all a long time ago but was corrected when looking through the episodes feats
    • Like x 2
  10. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Yeah You Know The Runes Style Pieces I'd Say It Would Be A Underrated Style

It Was Really Popular When It Came Out

I Wouldn't Mind Having A Easier Way To Attain Them
    I Only Have Like 2 pieces Missing On Both Sets Myself
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

LFG...you mean FOS3/HH spam group chat? got it....

My opinion....every 'drop' or drop related style should be in the vendor, at least ones that are EEG. I'm including 'Elite' styles from older content that were drops. This is doubly true of the old-old styles that were attuned to a particular role so you might get your waist piece you've hunted a month for...but it's off role, so go again...and again...
    • Like x 1