Rumblecrush doing very little damage

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Teflon, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, you could make the argument that's it's really just a PI setup, but why the heck would it cost so much, and why even have damage?
  2. 478874 Dedicated Player

3. GoDsOnLySoN New Player

On Earth Power release RC was based on Bane's Boulder throw in Legends but with PI of crushing. It was uber strong and smashed wholes crowds doing 500's all over the place....i dont remember the split though...but i think up to 8. PVP crying after the 1st week got this nerfed to the ground and since then never the same or probably even looked at again...they threw it in the closet, locked the door, and threw away the key. LOL Kinda funny tho it was soo terrible after the nerf i just think everyone dropped it like the huge rock it was and moved on.
  4. Remander Steadfast Player

Which, now that it will split at 2 on up to 8 targets, like every other AoE, it should be returned to it's normal, scaling self.
    • Like x 1
  5. Teflon Well-Known Player

The devs have seen this post. Hopefully we will have some answers soon.
    • Like x 1
  6. REDH00Dx52 New Player

Dude I completely agree its awesome but post was saying how i believe rumble crush is meant to be used. to me its just another move i only use in pvp. for example in a HoD deathmatch i spawn activate rummblecrush runn up thrrow rc pop debris field if thiers a troll go to reinforce jackhammer bit 5 6 times if its ready earthguake.
  7. REDH00Dx52 New Player

REALLY there is a god