Rules on Exchanges?

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Rinaire, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Rinaire Level 30

If you make a purchase on the game Marketplace that is wrong, can you get exchanges? In the Terms of Service it states that refunds are not allowed, but next to nothing is said on exchanges.

This has only come to light for me because of recently buying an item on marketplace by mistake and asking about refunds or exchanges. Basically support are saying that it is not a service that Customer Support is able to provide, but do not say that exchanges are not allowed. I know that physical exchanges are permitted but what about digital?

So are exchanges of Marketplace items for either correct items or something of equal value on the Marketplace allowed? If so who can do it and where do we contact for this? Or do we have to keep what we mistakenly bought till the end of time?

:eek:
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I am sure it depends on the item and wether you used it or not. If it is something redeemable - forget about it. I never heard of any support helping with that.

If it is a respec token and you want a different one, ask the support politely to exchange it.
  3. Rinaire Level 30

It was a League Name Change Device I accidentally purchased when I intended for a Character Name Change Device :(
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Ask the support, or maybe Mepps. It sounds like a reasonable thing.

Otherwise I can only think of offering it for sale ingame.
  5. Yui Loyal Player

I'm guessing you can't exchange your League Name Change Device for a Character Name Change Device according to what Daybreak's statement below.
  6. Rinaire Level 30

Ah, thank you for finding a clear statement about this issue. Oh well, I'll have to see if I can trade it or something. Thanks Yui :)
  7. iDenis08 New Player

Rinaire did they changed your League Name Change Device for Character Name Change Device?