Up-Votes Needed RTE3 - elite+

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Thirteenthfist, May 19, 2022.

1. Thirteenthfist New Player

I'm not sure how superwomans mind control is supposed to work but i feel like i tried everything to break someone out of it. Are you really expected to 3 man that fight once the mind control starts up? Turrents dont break them out, there isnt a damage check on them, quicklimes dont work, we captured the turret with the person on there, drug the person to both turrets with them captured and I even drug someone onto johnny quicks body. Is this working as intended?
    • Like x 4
  2. Zoomdontplay New Player

She literally mind controls you instantly as soon as you come out of the first mc its like an infinite loop it cannot be working as intended.
    • Like x 1
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

Not working as intended and being looked at.
    • Like x 3
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

That wouldn't even be THAT bad if you weren't able to actually die while mind controlled. But you can and half the time do.
  5. Henoshock Well-Known Player

FWIW I think people aren't being counted as in mind-control. Another bug related to it, the Healer's priority is attempting to heal low HP mind-controlled teammates, preventing the non mind-controlled teammates from being healed. So everyone's HP can't be healed above however much HP the mind-controlled teammates has, and of course you can't actually heal the mind-controlled teammate.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Any updates on this? I appreciate the swift attention to this issue.