Rough Trade - USPS Hero League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Perminator, Aug 24, 2015.

1. The Perminator Well-Known Player

Rough Trade was established as a safe zone for DCUO gamers that were tired of being caught up in senseless name calling, finger pointing, and disharmony. We are a league of players that needed a place to call home and be comfortable in who they are, and are looking for likeminded gamers to have fun with. We are home to great players across the USPS server who all have the same goals in mind. We just love gaming, love to talk up a storm, and want to help this league find players out there who need a place to call their own.

We are a diverse group of players and take pride in our diversity. We are predominantly an LGBT League, however we do have many straight allies and we don’t restrict anyone who wants to join us. Our only requirements are that you are 18+, have a mic, and are ready to play.

Why 18+?
    We are all adults and although we realize there are young members needing a home too, Rough Trade is an adult based league and although many members have children, this is our place away from the kids.

Why a mic?
    After applying we do a short interview. The interview is part of you getting to talk to us, hear what we have to say to get to know us and ask us any questions you may have about our league. Plus a mic is very important while running difficult content.

We are the first LGBT League to be represented in the Top 100 League ranks in DCUO. Our players are very knowledgeable and ready to help one another. We are competitive but we have a lot of fun too.

We welcome all player types from the casual gamer to the hard core ones. We will help you succeed and our mission is to help our members get the skill points, get the gear, and have fun while doing it. We work very well together and we are proud of that.

How to apply?
    All you need to do is go to www.roughtradeDCUO.com and fill out a short application. It only takes a few seconds. After you submit your application, an officer will add you as a friend in game and send you a message asking to interview you and if you like what we have to offer you’ll be accepted.

If you are looking for a home in this game where you can be yourself without any consequence, then Rough Trade is the league for you.

www.roughtradeDCUO.com
    https://www.facebook.com/roughtradedcuo
    www.twitter.com/roughtradeDCUO
    • Like x 3
  2. Beyonce New Player

Looks & sounds great. Great way to get this going.

Beyonce approves!
    • Like x 3
  3. Themyscira72 New Player

This is so great!

I am so happy and proud to be a member of this league!
    After struggling for so long playing by myself and in pick up groups, getting nowhere, I was so happy and relieved to find this group of players!

I got so tired of the horrible name calling and bullying attitudes of a lot of the leagues and players I had come across.
    I felt so inadequate as a player. But within days of joining these wonderful people, I was right up there with the best players in our league!

We try and do our very best to make everyone feel welcome and safe and free from any negativity or bullying.
    This is a game, and it should be fun as well as rewarding. And this is the only league that I found that sense of fun and competition in

Please come check us out! I promise you'll have a lot of fun, and way too many laughs !! Not to mention lots of skill points and feats!!

Www.roughtradeDCUO.com
    • Like x 3
  4. Orko Trollan New Player

• Like x 2
  5. Kuhina Nui Level 30

After years of trying to find the right league to fit in. A league without all the drama and name calling. I finally found a league that I can truly say is the best. I have been with this league for almost a year and have grown with them. We have set goals for ourselves and have accomplished a great many. Look us up we finally broke the TOP 100 Leagues in DCUO. We strive really hard to include all of our members in all that we do.

It feels as if you are part of one big happy family. We have great members who all share the same values of being inclusive and willing to help the next person achieve their personal in game goals. While being an LGBT league we have straight allies who are a part of our league who roll with the jabs and punches and make our chat channel even more enjoyable. We truly have made some great friendships over the year.

If this sounds like a league that you would like to be a part of do not hesitate APPLY NOW www.roughtradedcuo.com and one of our officers will add you as a friend and message you the next time that you log in.

www.roughtradedcuo.com
    • Like x 1
  6. Themyscira New Player

You know what else is super cool about our league? I am such an ALT crazy player and love to experiment with new power sets and weapons and they totally helped me get all my ALTS up to the current CR extremely quickly. Without sacrificing skill points.

As a matter of fact, we often have ALT night so we can get our alts new feats and new gear.

I currently have 4 characters in the league and look forward to creating a Water based character when that power set comes out.

I'm also a scardy cat when it comes to PVP, but they totally helped take the anxiety out of PVPing. And now I LOVE IT! I get a bit too vocal sometimes but we always have a good time!
    • Like x 2
  7. The Perminator Well-Known Player

Nothing beats hearing you in PVP! Next time we are streaming that! :)
  8. Orko Trollan New Player

• Like x 1
  9. MaryPoppins New Player

I've been playing this game since beta. I've made some amazing friends, and have met quite a few in real life. This is my third league, and though I love some members of my former leagues, in this league I've found the right balance of dedication and teamwork necessary to create a successful league, where goals are set and met, all while respecting everyones abilities and limits. The teamwork and camaraderie in this group are inspiring.

Come join the fun!

Apply today at www.roughtradedcuo.com
    • Like x 1
  10. The Perminator Well-Known Player

Rough Trade has such amazing members, always ready and willing to help one another without even asking. The diversity of our league and amazing personalities makes it so much fun. We are going to start streaming soon and will add our channel so you can hear and see how entertaining we really are!
  11. Themyscira New Player

Ye gods! That's going to be one heck of a video! Especially if I'm on. Lol!!! I'll try and watch my sailor mouth. ;-)
    • Like x 1
  12. The Perminator Well-Known Player

No need to filter anything! That's the beauty of Rough Trade. Come as you are. The only thing you have to watch out for is the terrible, terrible gas! :)
  13. Kuhina Nui Level 30

I can truly say that this week has been the best yet. With new members joining our league and great League Runs happening. We have accomplished a lot. From getting the pesky skill points to helping our members level up. It has truly been a great time, our chat channel has been raging. Glad to have found this league. Come and be a part of the best league yet. www.roughtradedcuo.com
  14. The Perminator Well-Known Player

Great job tonight in Bomb Shell! Thanks to the raids being half price we were able to gear up several members and alt toons in less than an hour overs and overs!
  15. The Perminator Well-Known Player

Keep up the good work everyone! The skill point challenge ends on Saturday! $20psn card to the member who gainst he most skill points through Saturday. Time to hit those PVP feats!!
  16. Kuhina Nui Level 30

Another great weekend at Rough Trade. Chat was off the hook, Feats were popping all over the place. New members we helped with leveling up and also spent a lot of time helping them with their power sets. Come be a part of an awesome league we welcome all to the league. The only requirements we have is you must be over 18 and have a MIC it does help when running harder content.
  17. The Perminator Well-Known Player

Get ready for the new episode tomorrow Rough Trade!!! New gear, new feats!!! Contest ends Saturday!!!! Get that PSN card!
    • Like x 1
  18. Kuhina Nui Level 30

New Content is here and we are running hard to get those new gear and Feats. Come join a great league, Chat is off the hook everyone working in sync. Go to www.roughtradedcuo.com and apply today.
  19. haptodysphoric New Player

We did it! We finished the new Elite Alert today!!!! So excited for us!!!
  20. The Perminator Well-Known Player

Time to bring in all the alts and get them geared up. I'm glad this alert is around. It's making members really work as a team in a different way. Totally going to slay the new raid next month!