Rotten Pieces recruiting villains! (USPS/PC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Shifty, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Shifty Committed Player

Hi everyone! As topic says we're a new league and already have our league hall with 3 buffs and raising! We're currently a group of 5 people who have stuck together for along time, and have decided to make a league.. All 5 of us play all support roles and are very experienced. With the upcoming merge, I think this is a great time to build a league! So anyways!

Requirements:
    140cr and up
    150sp and up
    We would prefer age 18 and up, but I believe we can make exceptions!
    A positive attitude
    And we would prefer you play both your roles (ex. Dps/Troll)

So if you feel interested and on USPS message us in game, and if you're USPC, just send me a message on the forums and patiently await crossplay!

Ingame contacts:
    iShifty / Achievement
    PerfectxXxDark
    Buddy Green
    OneNightStand / Skittles
    JxHN
  2. Shifty Committed Player

Oh, I forgot to mention! We're recruiting pvpers as well! I'm very experienced in pvp and with the recent update I would like to get back into 4s/5s Scrims. So for this the only requirement id say is 97pvp Cr and to have at least 150sp to maintain our sp requirement stated above.
  3. Shifty Committed Player

4. Shifty Committed Player

Bumping this! Got a few recruits since last time. With crossplay out we're now accepting PC players! Same as before, requirements are 140cr Pve and 150sp^. We would also like players to at least have a minimum of 97cr pvp, but is not a requirement. So if interested contact me ingame via tell or mail if I'm offline, or send me a message on here :D

(Also if you don't like our league name, its okay the majority of us hate it as well! Currently discussing new league names)
  5. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

Yes we are a drama free league of old school players who like to play at a competitive level and have fun while doing so we are currently welcoming pc and ps4 users who have good knowledge of the game well rounded players are a huge plus since we all play all our roles it is highly encouraged feel free to notify any of us if interested