Role Switch Dead

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shago1594, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Shago1594 Active Player

Hey, so I play mainly as a Electric DPS/Healer but just noticed that the Addition of Augments and role artifacts makes it almost impossible to properly switch to powers with other roles without sacrificing your XP. Am I missing something? I don't want to be limited to Electricity, Water, Sorcery, Nature and Celestial =(
  2. L T Devoted Player

Yeah that's sort of a thing. It's not really that hard to level augments though. If Atlantis gives us more 12 exobytes it will be even easier.

Likewise, it's pretty easy to get an artifact to level 80 now where you get a big chunk of the total benefits. Until you have the specific ones you want leveled up, the Omegahedron is good for all roles, as is the soul cloak.
    • Like x 2
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Artifacts are almost doable exp wise, if you feed it to whichever role artifact you want during a double exp weekend (will grant full exp of artifact when tribute it to another artifact. When not double exp, the artifacts only grant 50%exp if you tribute it to another artifact) downside is all the catalyst breakthroughs you'd have to go through
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I just now am almost done with both 217 precision and restoration augments. I finished the 4 precision awhile ago but am almost done with the resto now.

I could have bought more experience on the broker but i didn't want to waste the money.

I did take some experience from my alt, in turn sacrificing his stats. But i plan on my 1st main being able to heal and tank as i switch between tank and heal to help these noobs lol.

Either way you have to try to log in frequently and just spend time playing.

It's gonna be either time or money or both
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

You are very correct. I called this when the system was introduced. Sure it only takes a couple of months to relevel everything, lol.

If your a casual player in this game currently stick with playing as a might based dps. For off roles, dunno. Not sure how useful a dom heavy troll or heal would be.