Role Specific Gear (DEVS PLEASE READ)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DeathRogue, Mar 19, 2013.

1. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

It's not wanting things handed to us,I've played this game since day 1 and have payed a sub since day 1 I don't mind grinding but when your grinding duos,alerts,raids,ops,turf missions for any particular reason it shouldn't take 100 times doing something to get it or getting rewards that you can't use or trade. Again I'll use the new Stryker turf instance I've now done it combined with ace instance 16 times now no dps neck yet, I'm using replay badges to replay these missions so I can get in those instances imagine if I didn't use badges those 16 times I've gone in those instances would equal about 4 months of being disappointed.
  2. DeathRogue Well-Known Player

Personally Im not complaining about the Legendary Players getting everything. Darth I sympathyze with you. I woulda paid for the Lifetime one when this game came out if I had the money LoL. I thought the Weekly Rewards IS a great Idea. But the Equipement Loot it drops Randomly should be based on your role and or DPS Roles and not something that has nothing to do with your role. I just hope they can alter or will decide to alter the code slightly to read your role for that loot drop to be something useful to your role. And if it isnt then yeah sure Deconstruct it if you can not use it. I love how the items are random but Randomness for Gear should never be in place for something such as that. I Like how it randomizes what items you get may it be gear or soder colas and any other item that is consumable.
  3. DeathRogue Well-Known Player

Bumping this up because I Still want the Devs to look into this and see if they can come up with some sort of solution.