Rogue Bounty feat M-m-m-m Monster Kill has a glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TechWarrior0329, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nope...if you die anywhere at any time between starting and finishing the 10, it's reset to 0. A Rouge, Brainiac Bot, Zod, Cerce, or even Captian Krewl can knock you out and cause the reset. That's why the best method of doing this feat is to not cash in the rewards till you are ready to sign off, or it's close to nightly reset. I've gotten this feat on about 10 toons and never had an issue (won't pay for the easy feats). I pick up my 9 rouge bounties and can take days to get them all if I don't feel like knocking them out at once (usually do anyway), but save the rewards in hidden till I have all 9(or 8 if Abra/Zoom is being a PITA and not coming up). Then either right before I log off for the night, or it's approaching 3AM reset, I cash out the missions and log off or sit by the mission pickup and wait for reset. After reset(or logging back in), pick up the rouges...go knock one out and FEAT! Because I didn't cash in the rewards, I can die as many times as I like....er...don't like....along the way and there is no counter to be reset. The counter only counts up when you cash in the rewards. Don't believe me (I'm not a green name after all), go on a toon without the feat. Grab your bounties, kill one but don't cash it in. Check the count....it will be 0. Go kill a 2nd and cash it in...count will be 1. Get killed by something other than a rouge...count will be 0. Cash that mission you were holding on to....count will be 1. Did you kill a Rouge in between dying and cashing that mission? Doubtful, but your count went up.

I'll have to see if I have any toons that to not yet have the feat that are high enough to solo the rouges and I'll check it again, but this has always been how it's worked. Any death resets the count... cashing in the mission advances the count.

Happy Hunting,
    Reinheld