Up-Votes Needed Rogol Zaar's Scars Collection rewarding source marks instead of Kryptonian Kerchief Accessory

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by KlarkKent, Apr 22, 2022.

1. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Full collection set:

[IMG]

Mail:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Henoshock Well-Known Player

It shows up in your granted item menu. Which you could've figured out if you googled it.
    • Like x 1
  3. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Sigh...

I recall they granted the rewards with the granted menu when they first released this time capsule and If Im not wrong it was a bit buggy. And it still is. Those images I posted above belong to an alt which I just completed the collection set. And this image is right after I completed the collection set(I even relogged and granted menu wasnt there.):

[IMG]

Its clear theres no indicator of where or how to obtain items right after finishing the collection set.
    I just remember we have to type /welcome to trigger this menu.

So saying "just google it" is not really the solution for it. Im curious why this extra step is still here instead of just mailing the reward...

EDIT(for devs): Thread title is irrelevant BUT completing this collection set DOES NOT trigger the granted menu(even after relog granted menu wasnt present). Player has to type /welcome to get reward god knows why...
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The gift grant menu came a few years after Time Capsules and Time Capsule rewards were always mailed. These specific rewards from the Kryptonian Capsule we're bugged when it went live and adding them to the gift grant window was the solution.

Edit: The trigger for the gift grant window has always been logging in or typing in the key phrase. That isn't bugged either.
    • Like x 1
  5. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Im aware of this method that they created for this specific time capsule rewards. As I pointed out in my 2nd post(EDIT for devs part) in this thread, when I collected all collections there was no granted menu pop up. Even if I relog, granted menu wasnt there. Screenshot shows that. I HAVE to type /welcome to trigger granted menu. This is the bugged part. Nothing there says "type /welcome for granted menu". Luckily I remembered it after awhile. Think about a fresh player trying to figure this out...

If the next time capsule rewards came in mail why this one still requires this method to gather items? Seems so unnecessary and "unfinished patch".
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Fresh players come here or ask in-game about this bug all the time. They figure it out.

Like I said that capsule was bugged and they needed a way for people who had already finished those collections before the fix to receive their reward. Having it come through the gift grant was probably the best/quickest solution at the time.
    • Like x 1
  7. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

Any update on this, same thing happend to me cant get it tried /welcome