Robot Sidekick

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Pale Rage, May 8, 2020.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

1. If RSK is killed in combat, sometimes it will take several tries to summon it back. During summon, it will simply explode. Please fix to where RSK is completely immune to damage during summon, and for a short time after (2 seconds).

2. When changing armories, whether in combat or out of, RSK, and both armories have RSK in the tray, the RSK will explode, causing the bed to again summon. If during combat, the above (#1) happens. Please fix to where it will not explode if changing armories where it is on "both" trays.

I know this has been requested, many times over, but this 'minor' QOL fix is actually something that will be greatly appreciated by many.
  2. thirty six Loyal Player

I stopped using RSK because of this. Everyone swears that RSK does more damage than fury atm, but I'm not taking a pet in my tray that's a risk.

I always heard it was intended, as you're getting knocked out of summoning him while in combat.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Fury with pi and power is better than rsk
    • Like x 2
  4. thirty six Loyal Player

Apparently Chill just said otherwise. You know me, I play what's fun, so fury is my guy anyways haha
    • Like x 1
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Batuba said it does. I'll listen to a dev over a player
    • Like x 1
  6. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

actually agent mostly hit it ...if you use offering your fury should be best...and yes im a PI guy too...you have it it helps use it...if offering isn't wanted then robot...then guardian...the cool looking rock pet with runes...watcher not really a dps pet...but the coolest looking to this day...of all pets...all powers...the raging hovering eye