Robot dancing emote

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Every time the giant robot kills someone, he does the Robot. Can we get that as an emote please?

Better yet, can we get more emotes period??
    • Like x 15
  2. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

When i first saw that i said to my league mate... DID HE JUST DROP THE ROBOT ON HIM?

I was rolllllling.

Definitely more emotes. I will pay 100 percent for new emotes.
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

This has been asked for before, basically it requires them to put an entirely new set of animations within the game and I believe it also has to be done for all the different body types.

Not saying it's impossible just work, but hey I'd imagine you can monetize emotes lol ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

You can. They monetized them in CoD. If they ever make new emotes, they will be in TC or BB. Maybe BB, can't see them giving out a feat for emotes.
    • Like x 1
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Yea they monetize them in SWTOR as well
  7. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Yes to new emotes but also new personalities!! I'd also like Raven's yoga poses.
    • Like x 5
  8. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I feel like with this the work put in would equal the income coming back in. Emotes would be a huge seller as in all mmos and even other non mmo games.
  9. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Emotes? I will always miss the... small list... from my old City of games

Paragon Wiki Emotes
  10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

This includes the other Emotes I've wanted for years now, Costume change Emotes.
  11. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

They need a different armory animation definitely. For example the wonder woman spin to change costumes. Stuff like that. How funny would it be if a phone booth just appeared then your outfit changed.
  12. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

On a side note. Since they will never have mounts. This game really should throw pets and sidekicks as pure cosmetics in the MP that stay out with you at all times instead of disappearing. Especially since SM is gone. I think it would be a seller depending on what they put in there. For that matter just like mats and auras throw some alternate supply drop and orbital etc skins in there besides the super rare ones.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Id buy a new set of emotes if they were interesting.
    • Like x 1
  14. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Long overdue imo and I would hope someone on the dev team has spoke up about this . It's a great idea to always let the dev team know what we need even if something obvious.
    • Like x 2
  15. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

16. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

17. MrMigraine Devoted Player

If I were able to wish for just one new emote, it would be /sit.

(All sofas/chairs/benches/etc. would need to be made to be interactable)
    • Like x 1
  18. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Heh. This Emote list I've been promoting this whole time actually has those as well. Sit table, chair, bench... non-reactice, but set positions to seem you have. Table rests your elbows, sit bench has dangling legs or stretched body, etc.
  19. Controller Devoted Player

Please God let DCUO do a CARLTON emote

Just the first few seconds of it PLEASE.....

Or why not the BATUSI?

20. Eve YouTuber

Not just that but would love new personalities. Wanted Catwoman's personality since forever.