Rng worst then before and no rare style vendor update or rare style vender yet

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by majosea, Mar 16, 2018.

1. majosea Dedicated Player

Hi , I have playing this game for a long time now , and the grn is worst that before , and there is no other way to get the items/styles you want , even if you replay badge spam ,

you use all purple gears drops from raids - not anymore
    collection use to 5 to 10 ish - not anymore
    I'm sorry at this point the game is pushing me away from playing
    or running raids or even being a member , because when run raids for over 2-3 years every week and still dont just the style you wanted
    its like what the point .

its seems the rng is pass a little out of hand , now I would like for it be address
    we need rare style vendor update & rare weapon style vendor
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

While I agree that the rare style vendor is LONG overdue for an update (of any kind), RNG is no worse now than it's ever been...since this game has had RNG woven into its fabric from long ago. They have never intended to remove RNG from the game...it just gets reshuffled around in some way. The only time RNG got worse (and that's putting it very VERY mildly) was in Riddled with RNG Crime!!! Worst Episode on the RNG scale.
    • Like x 1
  3. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Probably not what you want to hear but the game can still fun if you zone out and don't pay too much attention to those things.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

Worst episode on many scales IMHO. Insane RnG, complete hit and miss in terms of storyline and content around the gang war, more bugs in a single episode than I can remember..... The main characters of the war wasn't even included in the episode other than a silly bat-form for one fight. The one good thing I can personally think of was that the vendor-gear had reasonable pricing.

Here's hoping they will do an actual, real Gotham Gang War-episode in a not too distant future.
    • Like x 3
  5. Ully Committed Player

Hands down, it was the worst DLC ever.
    • Like x 3
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You forgot the vendor gear style (which was nicely detailed, but very niche for those looking for SUPERHERO duds) AND the limited amount of styles (one vendor gear style and its lackluster Elite counterpart).
    • Like x 3
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

I kind of didn't even want to mention it lol
    • Like x 3