Rising Legends (USPC/USPS) Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Tangent Line, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Tangent Line Level 30

Hello,

Rising Legends is recruiting at the moment! We are not actively recruiting, however we are looking to expand our horizons. This league has been around since the early days of DCUO (2011-2012). We have around 200 members although we are a small league looking to expand. We currently have 10-11 players that log on throughout the week daily. Some of our players are from different parts of the world (Austrailia, UK, US, Germany). That being said we do have requirements being that most of us are end-game players.

• Be respectful in league chat (The majority of us don't speak in league chat but we do acknowledge each other when someone asks a question or asks for help)
    • This is not LFG (if you're looking for an overabundant amount of help this might not be the league for you)
    • Do not scam other members or players
    • No negativity or toxicity
    That being said we are a smaller league that is not saturated with players. We are looking for players to join and are welcoming. Please consider us as part of your new league.

Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  2. Electrothing Level 30

I used to belong to this league years ago. Returning after a looong hiatus lol. Very active and very helpful! Wonder if y'all might keep me in mind?
    • Like x 1
  3. Tangent Line Level 30

I've messaged you.

Bump