Rising Icons recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by speedster1981, Jan 16, 2020.

1. speedster1981 Committed Player

Hey Everyone;

Rising Icons is now recruiting! at the moment this league is very small and we are looking to build it up. I know there is a lot of Leagues on DCUO looking for high CR and SP players and rest assured we are NOT one of them.
    We welcome all players no matter if you're a long time player or new to the game. One of the reasons we chose to start recruiting is quite simple we enjoy this game and want to find others that do as well, Not to mention we all know progressing in this game and feat hunting goes a lot smoother with a team especially with how long it could take to get into older content! thats where being in a league that enjoys revisiting the old content and feat hunting can be a very good thing.. We are NOT one of those leagues that demand or expect you to look like an comic or anime character but if that's how you roll go for it!

we only have a few small rules!!! a Mic is preferable but not really required and you gotta have a good sense of humor and it goes without saying respect is a MUST!!! The existing members have been playing dcuo for quite a few years and are always willing to help out if asked. if this sounds good hit me up on here or in-game on Ryu Tereru , Max Speeds , K0N EL52 or another member called Speed Dial.

We also have a villain League too called Comedic Villainy if you're interested

on the villain side you can reach me on Mentally Unwell , Darkspeeddemon187 , Terrakotsu or Vampirebynight or you can send a tell to Barth Thawne or Lapetitem0rt.

Forgot to mention we're on the U.S server.
    • Like x 1
  2. blk might New Player

i'm interested how do I join?
  3. UnGodly-Obito Active Player

im down join this league if u send me game invite on ps4 at toon name Bl4ckWid0wM4ker as idk how se the tell or other features yet in game
    • Like x 1
  4. speedster1981 Committed Player

a tell show up purple in the chat anyways I'll hit you up in-game
  5. speedster1981 Committed Player

I'll be online this evening
  6. UnGodly-Obito Active Player

ok i sent messages via tell lettign u know on ids by mistake so ignore em in game when log on if want up to u
  7. blk might New Player

I just got off the game I was looking out to see if I would see you but I had no luck........maybe if you let me know what time you will be on tomorrow I will link up with you i'm available any time after 12 i'm on ps4 my toon mame is Blk might
  8. UnGodly-Obito Active Player

me hero toon name is Blackcatunleashed on ps4 that is me alt if u wanted to add it to league to run hero side stuff together some time
  9. speedster1981 Committed Player

will do tonight
  10. RocketedToEarth New Player

I have a little experience from playing about a year ago but stopped before really getting the hang of it. I've been playing again for the past week and leveled a hero before using the skip on her. Currently I'm trying to get SP and to learn how to endgame properly. I'm looking for a league that seems chill and can help out with that sort of thing.

I'm Earth (Might) DPS (or at least you know, trying) under the name Bilrost.
  11. UnGodly-Obito Active Player

We will get back to u soon possible as most of us is chill just u got wait until our leader back online doe
    • Like x 1
  12. UnGodly-Obito Active Player

i be on at all times as for the leader is speed in this forums u have ask him join to get into league as for me im just member posting here until his return as im sure he is busy with real and will return soon
  13. speedster1981 Committed Player

I added you to friend list but didn't see you online a few nights ago i'll look for you once i go online

I'll be online tonight
  14. speedster1981 Committed Player

I'll be online tonight hope to see you then
  15. UnGodly-Obito Active Player

i decided to remove the pic had up on these forums