RIP "Will someone walk me into gates" shouts.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FEARtheSPUR, Jun 3, 2014.

1. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Going to feel weird not seeing this spam in WT shouts.

Pour one out for the walk-ins.
    • Like x 9
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm glad they gone.
    • Like x 18
  3. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

It should be a "walk in fest" tonight...
    • Like x 6
  4. nogimmick New Player

GOOD RIDDANCE

get your CR up the right way and que in like real people now!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 10
  5. Locarthemanbeast Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. SKAVANGER408 New Player

I'm gonna miss them walk-ins:(
    • Like x 2
  7. MercPony Devoted Player

So long boosting alts to T5-T6 in a day lol Not that it wasn't hard to do it without using walk ins.
    • Like x 7
  8. Villain Smasher New Player

Another win for the people who take this game way too seriously. Smh.
    • Like x 9
  9. Sir Arcanium New Player

Funny enough I didn't mind walk ins, not that I did them too often. When I chose to do them though they were usually fun as the group would be handicapping themselves in some way. It's also funny to watch said person try to stay alive and do something meaningful by the end.

I agree though that just running the content is fast enough, sure it helps to get pulled around by higher geared players but just playing the content your CR allows will shoot you up pretty fast if your reasonably lucky in getting dropped loot you can wear. Especially with the weekly/monthly boxes.

I never understood why only some things you could walk into, and others you couldn't. It wasn't like it was easily defined between easy and harder instances either. Now the only real purpose of the walk in instances is if you want to run them with less than a full group really, and then you have to ask yourself why aren't they all like that?
    • Like x 2
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

We had to go through things they never did. It's going to be funny with Nexus etc. Normal players might never know what the white shields do because Top players will kill the bosses before it goes off.
    • Like x 6
  11. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

FINALLY

Maybe now ill be able to get some T4 content done on my CR70 alt.

WAV/BD

Anyone?

"TheBirdOfsteel"

USPC

Nature healz

holla baby
    • Like x 1
  12. Redscreen5 New Player

Only a matter of time before the new trend starts. "Need T6 mod" while willing to trade 7 blue exo's in exchange.
  13. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Who walks into Gates though? :confused: Nexus is where it's at :cool:
    • Like x 4
  14. Twilight Man New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

there will still be shouts for gates walk-in at first, for those that have no idea it can no longer be done, but then it will eventually subside.
    • Like x 2
  16. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Would it be evil to help him get a group and try to walk him in and act like he is doing something wrong?

Second thought that too much work to just mess with a noob.
    • Like x 8
  17. Twilight Man New Player

the fun I'm going to have with those people...
    • Like x 1
  18. McGhee Well-Known Player

On behalf of my misguided colleagues, I would like to apologize to all the players that use walk-ins. I don't know why we can't let you be. I also regret to inform you that this is not the end. Now that they've gotten walk-ins taken from you, they will move on the the next thing. My guesses are only 1-1-1-1 alerts and 2-2-2-2 raids, only certain CRs can start groups, and synthetic mods not counting towards CR. Some of them will not be satisfied until they personally decide who gets to play and how.
    • Like x 4
  19. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

You missed the biggest one. Skill point lock out. At minimum skill points has to equal require CR.

100 cr would also need 100 skill points.
    • Like x 1
  20. Solutha New Player

You do know there is still tricks to up your CR without walk-ins. Granted it takes an extra day or two to get up a tier now its still possible to be t5-t6 in about 2-3 weeks at a casual pace.
    • Like x 2