RIP Kitten, loss of a friend

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCWarrant, Apr 2, 2020.

1. DCWarrant Level 30

On March 31st Celestial Abyss learned the terrible news of the passing of our former league mate and good friend Kitten.

We are all saddened by the loss of someone so young, a joy to play with, and most importantly, a friend.

Below is a link to our league website memorial for her.

RIP Kit Kat (my nickname for her)

You truly were ‘Adorkable’

Please go to the website www.CelestialAbyssdcuo.weebly.com
    • Like x 13
  2. gemii Dedicated Player

That story is so sad to read.

Rip kitten
    • Like x 2
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

Heartbreaking story. Condolences to her family and her DCUO Family, Celestial Abyss.
    • Like x 5
  4. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

So sorry for your loss.
    Condolences for you and her family.
    • Like x 2
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

it's always very sad to lose someone , even complete strangers, meeting in a mmo or w/e type of online gaming become really close friends. i've lost a few people in my online gaming years since 03. and i am so sorry this happened. RIP KITTY
    • Like x 1
  6. Brit Loyal Player

I liked this, as a show of solidarity and support for the departed. But it still feels wrong to click "like" over any news this sad.
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

ive always felt the same about stuff like that, if its a sad video or post with something tragic that happened. if you like it, it feels wrong. but as i think about it everytime if i should like it... your only liking or up voting the idea of the thread, but i get what you mean
  8. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

Terrible to hear. You all have my condolences.