In Progress Rip Hunter took his vendor feats with him.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by 9001BPM, Dec 10, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Now, I know what you’re thinking. I bought the accessory, aura and material a few days ago. This afternoon I consumed them and no feat. I figured the vendor would be unavailable, but the actual feats for collecting stuff? That’s harsh.
    • Like x 1
  2. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Rip Hunter's vendor feats that I had yet to complete have now dissapeared from the feats menu. I had acquired the Time-Torn material and consumed it (pre update) which gave me the feat, but I was going to finish off the Time-Torn Aura and Accessory feats today (post update) but they are no longer in the feats menu under any category. I am currently sitting on those items until this is resolved because I don't want to consume them for no feats which is what I spent the currency on them for.

Character name is KaitoXI and I'm a Hero playing on US/PS on the ps4.

Thanks for your time.
  3. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Mine are missing too. I was so confused looking for them lol. I must've scrolled up and down those style menus 20 times thinking I was blind or crazy.
  4. metal1ix Well-Known Player

Welp there goes another skill point that new players can't get and yet the hardcore players will yet again scorn the casuals/newbies for not getting them in time (pun intended).
    • Like x 1
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

It is probably just another bug. A while back I had bought a material from the Wonderverse vendor, put it in my shared bank and consumed it on my main and no feats popped up.. I created a bug report, but I still don't have those feats.. :(
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, it probably got missed like the Fuginaut gear's stats.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here. This should be in tomorrow's hotfix.
    • Like x 5
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's a...a bit much there. I know that some people are harsh on this sort of thing, but I doubt anyone will notice these particular feats/skill points missing.

Also, I suspect this is a bug and it'll be corrected shortly (hopefully).
    • Like x 1
  9. FlossyNyc New Player

Where is Episode 41 and the gears and items ??
    • Like x 1
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

House of legends is a recurring event not a true dlc. So it will be back eventually. For now and next couple of months probably, it no longer exists.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

House of Legends is a permanent episode. Save the Universe was a reoccurring event that will return some time in the future. There is a bug with Rip Hunter not being in the House of Legends and that's getting fixed in a future hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The aura and accessory feats have popped now but still missing the material feat.
  13. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

Ok so we do indeed have a feat for collecting the Time-Torn material then right? I went to go check for these feats and I only have the accessory and aura ones now as well.