Ring Style Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Jason Bulwark, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Jason Bulwark New Player

I'm a fan of the Blue Lantern Corps, however, I know that there are fans of different corps than mine. What I'm saying is that since the Hope/greed power set isn't goning to happen, and that there are fans of each lantern corps; why not make a Power ring available on the market place? One color per ring, per corps. That way, the fans of the different lantern corps will purchase it either from the market place or I don't know, maybe a Lantern Time Capsule? What do you guys think?
    • Like x 1
  2. Jason Bulwark New Player

I wasn't trying to sell something, I was just passing on a Idea that players might like.
  3. BLK Well-Known Player

Hey man we've been asking for years. If its going to happen i think it would maybe with the new movie coming out in 2020/2021.
  4. Jason Bulwark New Player

I was only thinking about what the other players wanted to see. Yes, I'm aware that the topic has been brought up over the years, but I just want to see the other players be happy.You're right though, maybe it will happen with the 2021 movie. All I was trying to do was make the other players happy, that's all.