Rey Skywalkers Hair-Need help posting pics please.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jan 23, 2021.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

This is a hair style I would like to see. I know Star Wars has copyrights etc... but the three hair buns on the back are pretty awesome.

Any chance you can make it 2 hair buns instead?

Please help out community. I am not sure about posting pics here. Can someone please post one for me?

Thanks!
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you can find a similar hairstyle within DC Comics they would probably be more inclined to add it to the list.
  3. Kanniu Well-Known Player

No More female hairstyles. It's time for males to get something. Where is my superman hair? Where is my stereotypical anime protagonist hairstyle? Where are my beards?
  4. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I understand about the Star Wars stuff. But that hairstyle would be awesome. Sometime you gotta wrap the hair up and put work in! Anyone post a pic for me?
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Just this past Thursday they dropped the Shocking Fade (patterned after Static Shock) and the Futuristic High Top (patterned after Lightning Lad) for males (females can use them too) in the Legion Vendor. And it wasn't THAT long ago that they released the unisex Swept Back Locks in the Wonderverse vendor. And just this past Winter Seasonal saw the Jolly Beard.
    • Like x 3
  6. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hairstyles are not copyright. There's no reason they can't do a Rey inspired hairstyle.
  7. Kanniu Well-Known Player

The Lightning Lad Hairstyle is similar to hairstyles we already have. The Swept Back Locks doesn't really work for most male looks imo and is obviously based of a female character. The Jolly Beard is a good start but I would like more options. And the Static hairstyle is probably the only thing I actually care for and see myself wearing
  8. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Thanks I am really hoping they take that style in consideration!
    • Like x 1