revision del daño precision two handed

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Deadshadow316, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Deadshadow316 New Player

Will the precision damage be checked? When it comes to melee damage from the two handed, this damage is completely through the skies, far above the powers that are of might (except for nature).

even that damage can be achieved without using WM, only with the doom spin combo, this should also be reviewed.

check the balance of might and precision in the single target, there is a lot of advantage for the mobility that precision has, something that with force powers cannot be done since the rotation in most powers cannot move, it would be interesting that balance is sought so that not all end up passing to precision
  2. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

I can barely read your post. Perhaps my eyes are not as they used to be, or, perhaps your chosen FONT/COLOR was to blame.
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Oh look. Another nerf precision thread...
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

More specifically, it’s a nerf doomspin thread which even a lot of precision players agree with, myself included.
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The issue Might not be doomspin but the Overall Damage of your Group ;)
    Try to doomspin when you just hit 3 hits of the actual spin because the adds are already dead :D

Doomspin is strong... yes… but the downside is the comparable Long Combo buildup and that its melee.
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only Point i agree with the OP is, that Might has a disadvantage in Terms of mobility when it Comes to single target Loadouts.

Would love to see a change here to make all Channeling abilities mobile and instead of canceling through jump if needed, to cancel them with a simple weapon tap if needed. That way you shoud be able to jump and run - like with almost any Channeling Munitions abilty right now.