Revert Suppressor Turret and Nature Scs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IcySoda EU, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Dene Devoted Player

A weapons pass and SC pass are definitely needed.. I know some do not see it like I do but i genuinely like the immersion of the game.. I hate that a character I may have *should* be DP or shield (random examples) but noooo, I can't do that because they are useless in the game right now etc - i want immersion but i also want to be at least a help in dmg lol

"Artifacts have indeed completely skewed that balance and while it would be controversial to balance the game around artifacts that not all players will have access to at 200.."

This is my concern, they'll miss one or two benefits and then everyone will be chasing those one or two artifacts that have the advantage, so instead of EOG it is some other artifact people will want to use or some will basically demand others use, then it causes calls for balances again etc

Balancing needs to be a long term ongoing thing, so if that does happen it is fixed asap, not months later.

I feel ike everything they fix seems to create a new carrot to chase and a new thing for everyone to be concerned about..
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I would love to see something done with the shapechanging aspect of nature. I've always wanted to see some new forms added ~ with all the bestiamorphs and animals it would be fun to have more options. As it is I hate having what we do have tied to supercharges. I liked it when I could change my shape and go out of it after a duration. The way it is now wastes a slot on my bar. I also don't use shapechanging as intended i.e. I want to be able to go into gorilla form as a healer, just for fun but my healer is named "Glamorilla" for a reason...

After the mess that was the stats revamp I'd rather just leave things as is.
  3. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Highly doubt they are gonna revert turret back. The problem was canceling the move before the power cost happened and it caused other powers to be affected like big gun. You lose you hole sc if you get interrupted now.
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I wanna see an sc fix really badly some of the coolest looking sc’s never get used earths earthquake for one is probably one of if not the coolest looking sc in the game and it has never truly been viable. Would love for it to finally get some love. Just an example.

I’m with you on the weapons … that’s why I like being might I can put whatever weapon I want it makes no difference.

I personally dislike weapon mastery. I think it’s cool for players who like having a character like death stroke. But if I’m using a weapon I don’t really wanna combo into another weapon handblasters for example .. i hate comboing into the bow…but just doing the range hold attacks would never hit as hard with out the weapon mastery combo … I wish you could choose to do one or the other (this is impossible I know)
    • Like x 1