Revamp Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by majosea, Mar 16, 2018.

1. majosea Dedicated Player

when players spend money you want to make feel like there getting something worthwhile
    1. no more feats
    2 .A ton more styles instead of just one style set maybe 2 or 3 sets
    3 , remove this need collections for aura or material
    this would help improve time capsules in my eyes
    • Like x 6
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They added Quarks...that added something possibly worthwhile (depending on if there's anything in the Quark vendor you like).

A lot of people would like this, but there would also be a contingent upset if they took them away. I have zero issues if they took them away going forward.

Not likely to happen seeing as how they need a certain amount of time to develop what they put in in the first place, while still working on Episode related style items.

Very not likely to happen, and if it did it would make the drop rates for these items abysmally low, and they would add much more filler to take its place.

When making these types of requests, you have to be realistic and think of the consequences of these changes. There will never be a time where they'll make these types of requested changes that mostly benefit the players without ALSO benefiting the company (and generally speaking, anything that favors the company, favors us less).
    • Like x 3
  3. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Each point is more than fair and reasonable imo
    • Like x 2
  4. majosea Dedicated Player

all these reason why #timecapsulegate happen
    have to be realistic ? realistic daybreak lost money on time capsules and
    give the accounst back to players with all item /feats not removed ,
    so asking for revamp for the that didnt cheat the system is more that far
    • Like x 1
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I do think they are creating some bad will for no benefit. After time passes (six months or a year), the time cap items should be put on the Quark vendor. I can’t imagine people are still spending money to open the first capsule or even the fourth. Daybreak is not going to lose money by making those items available after such time has passed, and it would give a pressure release valve for some customer frustration.

And it’s not like it will hurt capsule sales either. People still have to open caps to get the quarks.
    • Like x 3
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

either spend hundreds of $ for keys, to get the chance for a cosmetic item and some feats (sadly!),
    or choose not to. however: as long as there are many ppl taking the first option, nothing will change.
    and there seems to be enough paying costumers, willing to pay no matter how much for them feats.
    well, that is how reality looks like. the only thing you can do is to either support the system, or refuse.
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

however: i would totally support a TC,
    if there would be for once no collection.
    just the gear and emblems, nothing else.
  8. useless Well-Known Player

tc would be ok for me if only they strech a little,
    like when opening tc you get to choose subcapsule,gear,emblem or collection,
    you pick gear (or emblem or collection)and get 3 caps to choose from (shouldes,
    feet,hands for example)....