Retro Combat Parser

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

Can we keep the Retro Combat Parser this year around, please? It's such a cool little trinket with some simple, yet very cool effects.

I don't understand why you have to let it go to waste? It's been created by the Devs already, why don't we get to keep it?

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, don't let it disappear, it's soooo cool!!!!! :(
    • Like x 7
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Where does it drop now? I thought it was a trinket given in the gift grant tab...
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

I just got it from the vault along the unicorn material, the unicorn trinket base item and the tin foil hat.
    • Like x 2
  4. Sickiac Active Player

Most definitely would like to keep it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Murderotic New Player

Yesssss finally someone said ittt
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Meh. If it was permanent, it's shine would wear off quick. Temporary makes it more 'special'. I'm sure I'll run with it on a few toons for a few days for fun, but after that I don't see dropping a buff trinket or sidekick/henchmen to leave it in permanently. Yeah, you could flip it in and out of your utility belt, but not sure who's going to do that weeks or months from now.

It is a fun little thing though. Glad it made a comeback in the vault this year.
    • Like x 1