Resurgence (Eu) recruiting pc and ps

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by TheHailstorm, Mar 16, 2016.

1. TheHailstorm Active Player

Very sociable league with a great atmosphere, wanting to recruit a few like minded players to run any and all content. We pride ourselves on making sure everyone gets through content with a very fair rotation system. All members are very experienced and helpful whether it be for running stuff or even helping with new powers/ loadouts there's always someone that can help. We run raids daily alongside with hunting for all feats in game elite included. All we ask is you are friendly and get involved as no one bites :). Interested? Post here or contact in game one of the following:
    The Hailstorm
    Krystal Zor-el
    Blue Arrow
    Ermac
    Smart Alec
    Raptor Talon
    The Dark
  2. TheHailstorm Active Player

3. TheHailstorm Active Player

I would also like to add there are no cr SP requirements to join. We do ask you are willing to progress not only for the benefit of the league but for the benefit of yourselves as with the changes of SP becoming relevant again all lower lvls will need them. However do not let that detour you from joining all members are willing to help all those that need and ask as we are not mind readers and as stated we don't bite. The only other thing to mention is we are a mature league and there is a 30 day trial period for new members. Look forward to hearing from you all and until them have fun saving the multiverse
    • Like x 1
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

While I'm not actively looking for a league, I will say that these folk above are mighty fine people....so if they're in the league, anybody who is looking should seriously consider asking for an invite.

Ok....so I may have wavedoxed the league. So many mighty fine folk I almost wish I was looking for a league :(
    • Like x 1
  5. Ermac79 New Player

Feel free to contact me on here or through dcuo under Ermåç and i will get back to you asap, like Hail said we are a very friendly league with everyone willing to help with all content, all we ask is that you are polite with a good sense of humour, stick around in league chat as that is where we organise our runs and willing to work towards the skillpoints as these will become a major factor towards how strong your character will become, i am looking forward to hearing from you, if u want a chat in game about the league feel free to send me or any of the above recruiters a tell :)
  6. TheHailstorm Active Player

Ty for those kind words. If you ever find yourself looking for a league you know where we are :).
  7. Ermac79 New Player

Thanks for the kind words, really appreciate it :)
  8. TheHailstorm Active Player

9. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

Appreciate the comment mate, very kind of you :).
    • Like x 1
  10. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Given the amount of patience shown by you and the others in the league I've run with since I've been playing, a few kind words are the least I can do.
  11. TheHailstorm Active Player

Correction to earlier names to contact. SmartAlec has no space. Also with the high interest there has been we would like to put a limit on now in that we do not accept people that are not lvl 30 yet as there is no way to know whether your in it for the long haul, to help yourself, to learn and eventually be top level. 2nd is we cannot accept peoples alts purely as we are not looking to be a stepping stone to get your alts up as the league your main is in doesn't want to help. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you
  12. TheHailstorm Active Player

13. TheHailstorm Active Player

It's also Krystal ZorEl that can be contacted, silly mistakes lol
  14. TheHailstorm Active Player

15. TheHailstorm Active Player

Got a few new great members now. Could always use a couple more though. Preferably would like ones with cr 100+ now although we would be willing to work with lower after a chat. Look forward to hearing from you all
  16. TheHailstorm Active Player

17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Oh come on....page two? Really?

How will potential league members know of this stellar league if it's on page two? Buried under a mountain of US based leagues.

Wait...maybe I should be promoting my league. Oh the horror....I'm so torn :(
    • Like x 1
  18. TheHailstorm Active Player

Recruitment has begun again with some players taking a break. We are looking for enthusiastic sociable players who want to run any and all content. Preference to sp around 130 but willing to be flexible for the right people. Happy gaming all and hope to hear from you soon
  19. TheHailstorm Active Player

If you would like to message players in game is:
    The Hailstorm
    Talos Adam
    SmartAlec
    Serenity
    Mistress Magic
    Krystal ZorEl
  20. Melarn New Player

It's a real shame you guys aren't on xbox, this league seems awesome and I'd of loved to join :(