Resurgence EU Recruiting New Heroes

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by TheHailstorm, Jan 26, 2018.

1. TheHailstorm Active Player

The Resurgence has begun and we want you.

We are looking for mature like minded players to join and grow to the next legion of superheroes.

Now unlike most we are not looking for any kind of cr or sp requirement :O. Shocking I know but we do not need people for the here and now, we are looking to give back to the game and help bring people through that want to experience all this game has to offer and has gave so many hours of enjoyment to so many.

We would like to find committed players that enjoy the game for what it is and hunger to learn their off roles, run all content including elites and above all feats :).

Mics *sigh* a topic no one likes and although mics are not mandatory for us we do ask that you are at least able to hear us so we can explain things whether it feats or helping with loadout. We have a mixture of both mic and none mic users.

We are not looking for peoples alts or those that think this is going to be a quick boost no no. We would appreciate those that join to bring their main and be commited, after all if we are going to be commited to you it's only right we believe.

We are a close league that enjoy a daily laugh and a chuckle but also try to be as productive as possible by helping each other. Most of us are family members that know real life comes first and we are only playing a game (in secret though we are all our heroes right?)

So if you want to learn the game and become part of the Resurgence please contact either here
    Our twitter: @Resurgence0

Or in game to the following:

The Hailstorm
    Talos RanEl
    »Blue Arrow«
    SmartAlec
    Krystal ZorEl
    BKW Evolution
    Rockfall
    Atomizer

Or if you see one of us around just ask we can always be found

Happy saving the multiverse all :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Corsara New Player

You guys do any rp?
  3. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hi Corsara.
    If you mean specific rp as in do we dress like the dc heroes n run then no not really. The game itself is a role play as the hero you create, sorry
  4. Batman-Beyond Well-Known Player

I maybe interested in joining in... xBatman Beyondx Cr168 returned to the game after year and a half almost of absence!
  5. Mistress Magic Active Player

Hey Batman. can't seem to find your toon name in game. not entirely sure if you have any special characters in your name.

Anyway if you wan't any more information on our league you can contact any of the guys above in game. i know Atomiser is on at the moment or even myself (toon name is just Mistress Magic). or likewise just comment in here again and we'll answer any questions you have.
  6. useless Well-Known Player

hmm....now i'm tempted...
    new to the game (almoust a year of playing),really like the game
    been in couple leagues thet died,created my own (practicly dead also now),put much time in creating league hall,
    so having trouble in letting go :(,
    casual player,but daily one,mature (sometimes think i'm too old for this)
    progresed trough game by my self mostly,would like to learn more..
    i'm cr 201 but SP...pfff...101,feats killing me,
    like i said casual everyday player,but with life and 3 kids doing best i can and this game relaxes me
    if you want player like me,let me know....
    maybe its time for me to move on and grow :)
  7. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hey useless,
    I certainly know how you feel about working for your own hall and letting it go. What I did was made an alt and gave leadership to them so at least you know it isn't gone forever :).
    Your very similar to alot of us most have kids and a family and use the game for relaxing and fun. Thats not to say we don't get everything done including the elites etc we just like to have a laugh doing it.
    We can certainly help you learn more of the game and get some of those points up (we are top ten for sp in EU before recruitment) we do like to see you work on those as well as there are some that need grinding out but we will be there to guide and get your through it all :)
    What's your toon name?? and will add you in game and can get you in. One of the above names are on every night at least if not all of them so can sort it tonight if your on and if not will catch up soon. Any questions please just ask and look forward to running with you
  8. useless Well-Known Player

Hi TheHailstorm,
    ty for quick reply
    my toon name is lukic26fran and will be in tonight when kids fall asleep ( and wife :))
    have to say goodbay to couple ppl,arange league leadership,cry a little :p....
    cya in game and ty again for inv,hope not to be to useless....
  9. TheHailstorm Active Player

Not a problem mate. I know that feeling, you don't have to say goodbye to ppl if you have one or two still playing the game but can chat about that later Il be on tonight as well so if I miss you log on drop a message please :)
  10. TheHailstorm Active Player