Resurgence Adds Animated Accessories!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I forgot to look if it works like last time. If it does. You can buy them from the MP & they do not expire. It's still a pay now kinda thing but you can wait to open them if they work like before.
    • Like x 1
  2. myandria Item Storage

Yes, they do work like last time; the opened ones from the Marketplace do not expire so you can hold onto those as long as you like.
    • Like x 2
  3. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

All the head, hands, feet auras should be classified as accessories. They would look so good stacked with other auras
    • Like x 5
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 2
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  6. not_again Dedicated Player

I know I am speaking for myself and a small minority here, but when these resurgence capsules come out it would be nice if there was a way to get access to the aura/materials/accessories without opening the mega capsules for people who already have everything from the time capsules.

Something along the lines if you have all the feats associated with the time capsules in the mega capsule then you are able to just buy the aura/material/accessory boxes for 2 stabilizers or something similar.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Got one to open, then scored another just in time to have enough membership kickback to afford enough "keys": so I got two. My alts are well fitted and I'm over halfway to my quark goal now.
  8. myandria Item Storage

Hahhaa!

I'm so hungry I can eat a wagon wheel!
    Bang, bang, bang!
    Oh! Howdy Partner! Time for Timer!
    Do you ever get that hungry feeling after school?
    Boy, I do! I'm so hungry, I could eat a wagon wheel!

When I'm slow on the draw and I need something to chaw,
    I hanker for a hunk of cheese!
    When my ten gallon hat's a-feelin' five gallons flat
    I've got something planned, which is
    Little cheese sandwiches! Come on!

Here's a great little snack to tide you over till dinner!
    If you want something that's delicious and nutritious,
    cheese is a super snack! Look! A wagon wheel!

When my get up and go has got up and went,
    I hanker for a hunk of cheese!
    When I'm dancin' the hoedown and my boots kinda slow down,
    Or anytime I'm week in the knees,

I hanker for a hunk of,
    A slab, a slice, a chunk of,
    A snack that is a winner,
    And yet won't spoil my dinner!
    I hanker for a hunk of cheese! Ya-hoo!
    • Like x 2
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Ocean made an oustanding work as always! This girl is amazing.
    But I gotta say the designs are.... random? Like the movement variants, the smoke trail... meh.
    I think we should got tintable accesories, not so many variants. And powerset variants instead the ones we got. Powerset based accesories and movement variants can apply to many more concepts than these designs.
    • Like x 2
  10. Volthoom New Player

If the power set auras won't be rereleased in a Megacapsule..could you please make them unlockable by replays? Would be nice after spending quite a bit of money collecting most of them, to be able to utilize them both hero and villain side...considering the power sets are the staple of the game.
    • Like x 1
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I thought they were good.
    I bought one when they were on sale for 5 bucks but I just cannot make myself pay 10 bucks for those.

Would you like the movement styles better if they were not 10 dollars each? That is the real question.

IMO, The movement styles would have sold better in TC's but that's just me.
    If the movement styles would have been in TC's. I would have bought them all.
    At 10 bucks each. I bought one and it was on sale.
    • Like x 1
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Every time I log into the MP I look at the 20 dollar price tag on the Bat cowl.
    I LOL and think. " yeah right. That's one thing I will never own." xD
    I'm frugal ( a cheapskate ) & I'm ok with that.
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm willing to bet that they end up on the second chance vendor SOON tm................
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

So far the resurgence items have taken the route booster bundle items have had, we probably will never see them come back through a mega capsule, just like booster bundle items not coming back.

However I do believe it might have a chance at a style unlocking phase, since few booster bundle items are available in the first 3 style unlocking phases, hopefully it will be included one phase
  15. Draconiano Committed Player

Yeah, no red/black skulls, so dissapointed!
    • Like x 1
  16. co ni New Player

THANK You to Gi beasr Dateo_Oo_O
    o_Oo_O un stabe luä Econ turn_______§§