Resurgence Adds Animated Accessories!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: RESURGENCE MEGA-CAPSULE & ANIMATED ACCESSORIES

The Resurgence Mega-Capsule is back with new animated accessories, just the thing you need to fill that just-emptied Accessory style slot. That's right, Auras now have their own style slot, so these accessories can be worn with them at the same time!

The Mega-Capsule is now dropping in-game (opened with Stabilizers) AND is also now available for purchase directly in the Marketplace. Catch up on past Time Capsules, take advantage of the discount, and collect any of 23 ALL-NEW animated accessories.

Plus, the Booster Gold Second Chance vendor has new wares. Read on for details!

RESURGENCE MEGA-CAPSULE

Resurgence is back. It is the ultimate time to catch up on past Time Capsules, stock up on Quarks, and pick up bonus styles. This Mega-Capsule includes NINE of our past Time Capsules, already unlocked and ready to be opened. This time, the included Time Capsules are #5 through #13 (listed below).

Additionally, the Resurgence Mega-Capsule comes with the Accessory Reward Box, which randomly includes one of the following all-new animated accessories.

Each dropped Resurgence Mega-Capsule can be opened using 7 Stabilizers OR can be purchased directly in the Marketplace for 700 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox). There is no difference between the dropped version and the Marketplace version, so you can go ahead and choose whichever method is most convenient for you.

To recap, you will get $9 worth of unlocked Time Capsules PLUS the Accessory Reward Box for just 700 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash or 7 Stabilizers. Here's what that looks like:
    • 1 Unlocked Time-Torn Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Arcane Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Gotham Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Notorious Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Paradox Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Assassin Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Kryptonian Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Cursed Gotham Time Capsule
    • 1 Unlocked Atlantean Time Capsule
    • BONUS: 1 Accessory Reward Box
    These nine unlocked Time Capsules include everything that the original locked and dropped versions included, with updated drop structures to match the most recent Time Capsules' choice-loot method.

Head to this guide for a refresher on what comes in each capsule.

ANIMATED ACCESSORIES

The Accessory Reward Box will include one random accessory from the 23 listed below. Animated Accessories are all brand new and can be traded.
    • Sunstone Shards
    • Ball Lightning
    • Blue Spirits
    • Black Hole
    • Blue Sparkle Wheel
    • Spectral Skulls
    • Blue Spectral Wheel
    • Red Spectral Flame
    • Red Spinning Fireball
    • Red Kryptonite Shards
    • Red Spectral Wheel
    • Red Ball Lightning
    • Yellow Flame Wheel
    • White Spirits
    • White Spectral Wheel
    • Sparkle Wheel
    • Rainbow Wheel
    • Green Flame Wheel
    • Green Kryptonite Shards
    • Green Haunted Flames
    • Purple Flaming Skulls
    • Purple Haunted Flames
    • Purple Spirits

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

SECOND CHANCE VENDOR: BOOSTER GOLD

The Booster Gold Second Chance Vendor has been updated to include items from the Qwardian Time Capsule and the Team-Up Time Capsule, to join items already there from Time Capsule I and the Amazon Time Capsule. Booster Gold can now be found in your HQ, standing right next to the existing Rewards from Time & Space Vendor, and his wares are available for Quarks. Remember, Quarks are the currency found in any and all Time Capsules.

Log in now to get your new Resurgence Mega-Capsule, dropping everywhere in-game available in the Marketplace. The marketplace and in-game Resurgence Mega Capsules will only be available through March 19, 2019.

Resurgence Mega-Capsule begins February 20, 2019, and ends March 19, 2019. The Resurgence Mega-Capsule is account bound. The items found inside are tradeable. If unopened, dropped Resurgence Mega-Capsules will expire after 14 days.
    • Like x 13
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, so, first question: Last time, we had an issue with the Unlocked Time Capsules that came out of the Mega-Capsule being Untradeable. A Hotfix had to be issued to resolve that, but it didn't fix ones that had already been received that were Untradeable.

So, have you done the right thing this time and made sure that the Unlocked Capsules are Tradeable, or at least Account Bound? I like to store them in my Shared Bank so that any character that needs items in them can grab them and open them. And again, that was a problem last time.
    • Like x 2
  3. Azreal Level 30

OK well I'm curious on why after the world came back up. I know the constricting eel aura was moved to an accessory. But it isn't my style list at all and I had it on as an aura befor this update
  4. rimvader Well-Known Player

I rate this 8/... WAIT One DCUO MINUTE! No Red Skulls, Really!?... 6/10![IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Sounds Great
  6. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

After the update Improved Stealth is no longer working properly, at least for Gadgets.
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Explain what is happening. That will help the devs figure out what the deal is.
  8. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

I put the problem in the bug discussion forum, the thread about implosion mine canceling stealth
    • Like x 1
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

If you are PC........And since today is an update. Make sure that you clear your win temp files, cache, favorites.....etc. Clearing all that old stuff will help keep conflicting old & new game files from causing bugs.

Not doing so causes issues like you are having here^^^^^^ Not all of the time but if you have stuff like this..... It could be.
    Always clear as your first troubleshooting check.
    Then #2 validate game assets if #1 does not fix it.

Doing #1 & #2 usually fixes about 99% of any issues I ever have.
  10. Michaelacehunter New Player

Put Stabilizer fragments in old duos, alerts and raids random. Even solos. Or have the resurgence capsules dont expire. Cause we cant open all of them unless u pay. Or instead of stabilizer fragments. Have stabilizers by themselves. Members get 3 per stabalizer mission. 2 for premium and 1 for ftp and make the stabilizer mission cant reset. And put 3 stabilizer fragments in 5 daily random old solos, duos, alerts or raids like ones before t5
    • Like x 3
  11. sweetbabysabes Active Player

I'll say that I see great effort on behalf of the devs. Glad to see how excited the group is to show off new stuff. Props for all the new stuff you are rolling out, keeping us entertained. The only problem I have with these are that they can't be custom colored, you can't mix and match effects to make your hero/villain look a bit different, and I almost feel some of these, have that giant look like FF weapons, which I personally don't care for. I honestly would have loved to have gotten a chance to grab those old style/auras/materials that are hard to get. Black smoke aura, OG solar, etc. I would've loved to have seen a better layering system allowing us to put material on sections of stuff instead of the whole piece. I know it's asking for alot or impossible, however, I personally don't see any of these being a must have to where I want to spend any cash on this. Personal opinion and I see a ton love this, which is great, I just wish you would have thrown a better array of stuff out there instead of just the accessories. I skimmed through this so maybe I missed something, but it would've been cool to have the possibility to open some unique things like a updated lair, some of the looks from the survival mode since that is gone. A demon worm/new stuff for a apocalyptic base, new league hall items. All in all, great work and this is impressive to see, just wish it was a bit more than accessories for that price. Thank you for your hard work tho, I know there will be some really happy players, this one I'll be passing on tho
  12. jeffmallet Well-Known Player

What about the Dusty Wagon Wheel Accessory?
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

You guys didn't make the Runic Hands an accessory? I would have thought it would be at the top of the list. After maybe the Helpers Halo, it's the last aura-like aura.
    • Like x 5
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nice to see we can wear the Helper Halo along with an aura, will pop the Halo each time they 'die' :D
  15. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

This would have been nice if it had been done.
    • Like x 1
  16. useless Well-Known Player

I've noticed when switching armories auras are set to none,so had to equip and save them again.
  17. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Was a good move to make a separate slot for accessories and auras. I hope to see more accessories in the future.

I like the bigger text in the boxes. The boxes themselves though look a little out dated, but this is a minor issue.

Really disappointed the capsules cannot be stacked. They take up a lot of inventory.

Not a fan of the expiration either. Would be nice if we could keep them until we earn enough stabalizers to open them.
    • Like x 3
  18. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I forgot one issue with accessories. They are not Working properly with armories. When an artifact is on and I switch armories, the artifact remains on.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For now, this should resolve itself if you re-imprint your armories.
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

You just articulated both the reason why they don't stack and why they expire...