Resto for an Atomic Tank?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by The Batzombie, Jun 29, 2016.

1. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

As an Atomic Tank does actual resto help me? I'm not sure if I'm just wasting those skill points.
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Only for your shield and 1 healing move. It is more important to go with dom over anything due to your self heals are based off dom.
    • Like x 1
  3. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Dom is life.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Batzombie Well-Known Player

Cool thanks. I will switch my stats around. Wasn't sure if resto helped with the heals from powers while my aura is up.
  5. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Question for Dom specs do you go for the Dom in the weapon trees that cost 6sp first of do you go after the dom/power I believe ones first that cost 3sp. I wanna go Rage tank on xbox.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

It depends on how many SP you have.

Usually going with small if you have a low number of skill points and then use mods and buff colas to offset the lack of skill points. However if you have 240 or more you can get the bottom bonuses from all but 3 trees.
  7. Owl Devoted Player

4 Points of Restoration (and Dominance) increase Base Healing by 1% for Proton Remedy and Unleash Antimatter.
    Density and Mass Density prevent damage based on your Restoration and Dominance.
    Atomic Combos heal equal to 48% of Dominance.
    Attacks while the Quark-Gluon Aura is active heal equal to 2% of Max Health.
  8. Apexilon Level 30

Hiya, just have to ask - where can I find the info that Restoration is a benefit to Atomic tanks? So far I have not found anything on this, and from my tests I have not seen any benefit in the numbers ... not even when I spec'ed into Restoration.
  9. Tilz Loyal Player

Restoration doesn't really benefit to Atomic tanks.

Density and Mass Density are normal shields. So they benefit from Restoration and Dominance.
    Proton Remedy and Unleash Antimatter are "normal" healing moves. And that healing is based on Restoration. 500 more Restoration wouldn't make any big difference you'll notice tbh.