Respec token-Weapon didn't work

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by killercomic, Mar 18, 2016.

1. killercomic Dedicated Player

I just purchased this token to switch from Hand Blast to Martial Arts when I was instructed. I picked Martial Arts, it told me to reset my skill points and I'm STILL Hand Blast.
    Toons name - Hitoshi Matsumoto
    Server - USPS
    Faction - Hero
    Please rectify this, Thank you
  2. Titchiba Level 30

Oh dear. Well on DCUO you can be whatever weapon you want to be without ever having to buy weapon respec tokens. As long as you have the weapon(in this case a martial arts weapon) you want and dump the skill points into it then you can use it. So equip a martial arts weapon and then put your skill points into the martial arts tree and you'll be able to use it to it's full potential.
  3. MuTeDx Committed Player

Maybe a bug on your end, but for future reference you don't need to spend the cash on those. Idk why they are in the MP other than for REALLY picky people who want their character select screen to say a different weapon. Just put skill points in and you can use any weapon in the game.

The only things you will notice change is in character select it will say a different weapon and when respecing you will always have 1 point in whatever weapon you chose. Using a weapon change token will not give you another weapon if that is what you wanted to happen. Hope you get it fixed though.
  4. killercomic Dedicated Player

5. Swiftduck Loyal Player

lol you wasted your money on a weapon respec token? hahhahahaha why would you do such a silly thing?