Resonating Gale + Frost Blast - Help

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by The Orbination, Feb 23, 2019.

1. The Orbination Level 30

Hi everyone, I'd like to talk about ice power to attack many opponents in the role dps. The first is resonating Gale to dominate opponents and place them in one field. After this Frost Blast to load a powerful attack on enemies. The last two are impaling ice to superchange and ice boulder strike. But I can not repeat these 4 skills because Cooldown is underway. That's why I use Ice Bash to strengthen the material art attack on distance. Then I repeat it. But there is a problem, after using the first attack, my frost blast is charging for a long time. It means that, the time to attack by Frost blast was longer, I would attack and dominate with resonating gale for long time that I can attack with Frost Blast before opponents atrack me first. Thanks!
  2. SupesUpp Level 30

Frost blast hits a wide range as is you wouldn't need to pull first and if you're running with a tank it wouldn't be needed at all. Try testing with avalanche. You'd be surprised how large it's area of effect is. It's a good knockdown move to set you up for Frost blast.
  3. The Orbination Level 30

No thanks, I have already answered my question. Sixth skill, one shield replaced solar ampilifer. When attacking with Frost blast, opponents can not dominate me when they get up, by shield.