Request to have base items account bound

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by inferno, Sep 14, 2016.

1. inferno Loyal Player

Simply put, once any base items is claimed it should be put in an account accessible list.

This way If I'm not currently using a claimed base item on a toon A's base, that same item would be open for use by Toon B for his/her base.

I tend to re-decorate bases once in a while and when I do the whole theme changes and sometimes many of the items I need are already claimed by another of my toon that is no longer using those base items.

Thoughts?
    • Like x 8
  2. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I'm not sure if it's possible or not but if it is, probably too complicated to do is my guess but I definitely want something like that. Also would like a way to uncollect a base item. There soo many base items that I don't use in my mains that I would transfer to my other characters.
    • Like x 3
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

5. inferno Loyal Player

I'm thinking just like that league donation box, we could have an account donation box. We just deposit the base items into that box that is available for use for all our account toons. This would even eliminate the need to uncollect a base item from any particular toons because if the item is not installed in any base any toon in the account can use it.

I'm sure that if they can do it for a league, they should be able to do it for accounts.

Some may ask: What about base items that accomplish a feat? Well, unfortunately, those items still need to be collected individually per toon or just buy the feat. It should work as similar to the League donation box, collect the items you want to finish a feat and put the rest into the account box.
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil Committed Player

pardon me for being off topic but how do we get legends pvp available base items? do they drop like regular loot or is there a vendor? thanks!
  7. coco Committed Player

Been asking for this for years so will always support this!
  8. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

The game lacks about any service for account structure support. We have shared bank slots, unlockable feats and that's it. Style unlocking and gear sharing was postponed, and while requested a couple of times, we don't even have our alts in the mail recipent list (or any structure at all in that list TBH). The game is very poorly done when it comes to those kind of features.

For the couple of furniture feats, the text would need to be updated to make clear that those pieces need to be claimed with the same toon (I doubt they'd make the feats accountwide feats in the same progress). However, I'm pretty sure the PS3 could be an issue here due to memory limitations going full bezerk on this - there is a difference between loading 1000 items a single character has collected or a couple of thousands of items all characters on one account has created. I guess having a kit that turns claimed furniture back into an accountbound deed for the same piece, allowing to use the shared bank slots to transfer them would be way easier for the devs.