REQUEST I love DCUO so please lower vending units 22 prices

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StupidCarrot29, Nov 23, 2016.

1. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

How about 50 marks a piece? 70 is just ridiculous especially for hand or feet pieces.
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

The prices are fine. We get MoV more than enough and with the new DLC we don't really need MoV much.

Also you just could go and farm the style items. Some are at the normal gear vendors and can be bought for less than 70 MoV (just a hint).
    The vendor is just there to make lazy ppl that hate the grind or gave up get the style
    • Like x 5
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

As Tilz mentioned, there are 2 styles that are (or were?) in that vendor due to a bug, they are much cheaper at their respective vendors. The purpose of Vendor22 was to help complete styles that were rare drops that's why they're priced so high, because of their rarity (think of it as a convenience fee). You are not meant to purchase all the style pieces from the vendor, just the 1 or 2 that you might be missing.
    • Like x 3
  4. Entrust Committed Player

The prices are set that high to encourage you to earn the styles by running the related content.

The vendor is intended to allow players the ability to buy the last few pieces that they are not getting due to RNG.

It is not, and never should be, priced in a way that incourages players to avoid running relevant content.
    • Like x 5
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Prices are perfectly fine
    • Like x 5
  6. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Some of those styles you can get fom the actual vendor for cheaper.
    • Like x 4
  7. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

I mean like the other style vendor has each style for 10 marjks only... so... how about 50 markas for rare ones?
  8. Entrust Committed Player

The 10 MOV styles are to complete old vendor sets for the feat, especially considering that all pre-27 gear is the same price due to relevency windows.

So ... how about you go run the content? Every piece you get is 70 marks you just saved.

Vendor 22 is NOT the primary method to complete those style sets.
    • Like x 2
  9. Wildboy Committed Player

Be grateful for these two vendors at all.
    • Like x 5
  10. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

My Cr is too low... :p
    And it just seems impossible to raise it on my sorcery healer...
  11. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

This was meant to be a mark sink.

I don't see anything wrong with the current prices actually.
    • Like x 2
  12. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Its only one style I think and it should be on vendor 00 instead.

Been bug reported and everything but still not moved though you'd expect that to come under easy pickings as a bug fix.
    • Like x 1
  13. Entrust Committed Player

Then your issue isn't with the pricing in a style vendor.

As you progress & raise your CR from drops you'll need fewer style pieces from that vendor, making the total cost far more reasonable later in the game.

Socery healer/dps is one of the middle-stronger powers in the game. It sounds like you should focus on improving you gameplay instead of trying to get a style vendor price reduced.
    • Like x 1
  14. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

This is one of the things not currently needing an adjustment with this game.
    • Like x 2
  15. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

Its just the groups that I encounter most of the time... Its basically me healing and doing more damage than the dps of the group (same cr) but thats another story...
  16. Ichiro Loyal Player

Just stop raising your Cr between 113 and 116. Plenty of marks available at that Cr range and all of the content is follow the high Cr to the end in 3 -5 minutes. I get done all available raids and all daily content within a few hours with multiple trips to the style vendor so I don't go over the mark cap.
    • Like x 1
  17. IamINC Dedicated Player

Another lazy bum that cba to grind marks for gear ... smh
  18. bmce84 Loyal Player

dude I'm about to reach the cap, and have nothing to spent it on, new content will help you catch up with those styles withing weeks
    • Like x 1
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Another spot to use would be when Home Turf opens up. Just from the relevant solo content in that range (T3 solo challenges, Home Turf dailies, Central City solo missions) you can snag at least 14 Marks per day, which would give a player enough Marks to get a Rare Style vendor item every 5 days or so. Not a bad return for running solo stuff, all in all.
    • Like x 1
  20. bmce84 Loyal Player

stay at 116, you have every single T6 piece of content, that's about 9 or so solos, which include the New Genesis daily which gives 3 mark, that's about 13 or so marks if I'm not mistaken.
    • Like x 1