Request: General Teleportation Pad and Personal Teleportation Device

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KneelBeforeZodd, Jul 11, 2020.

1. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Can you please put in each wing of the watchtower/hall of doom a teleportation pad that allows you to teleport to open world instances based on the episode instead of having to find the specific one in the HQ? Like the one below. And sell a device that does the same thing but works like a trinket? You could also sell skins, like a personal motherbox that calls a boom tube, a flash device that calls a speed-force tunnel or just a batman trinket that calls some bats after your character teleports.

And yes, I know there are base teleporters, but I wanted something specific for episode-related content (for example I select War of the Light Part I and it teleports me to Mogo, B.O.P to B.O.P Metropolis) or that at least can be called from anywhere.

[IMG]
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

Its sold on the Marketplace and you can place it in your Base. Them grab the Urgent Warfront Mod from the Broker or RNG luck as a drop from any content.
  3. High Troller Loyal Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...quest-boom-tube-to-replace-teleporter.273555/

I asked for many of what you asked for 4 years ago and change. I figured they ended up shelving the idea.

Jackster replied to my idea in a different thread and the response was "we're always looking for ways to get people to their destination "... but it appears instead they reduced cooldowns on warp timers.

Just thought I'd fill you in on the answers from 4 years ago.