Request for future Gear Mod plans

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Menelaos, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Hello DCUO,

Just a little request for future mod plans....can you please make them relevant/worth it again?

This DLC, thanks in large part to the worst idea ever in those TC's, you have essentially killed the exobyte market and they are next to worthless. So one would have assumed that Olympian mods would be found everywhere, but with the additional requirements and the inability to trade some materials, well there is no market for these either.

If it wasn't for the feat associated with making the new mods, I would probably never craft any. The stat differential and the material requirements simply don't make it worth it.

So please, consider making a substantial increase in the stats received from new mods and if at all possible, revitalize the exobit/exobyte market by eliminating the drop from TC's and increasing the number required to make mods (that are worth it).

Thanks for reading this.

Regards,
    M
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

I'm here to support more-than-one-man-elaos suggestion because he promised me a beer.

And because it makes sense too, obviously.
    • Like x 1
  3. Menelaos Dedicated Player

LMAO!!

Regards,
    M
  4. inferno Loyal Player

Why not farm for complex materials instead of exos? Those are going for quite a hunk of change.