Request for Furniture Additions to Ep 43

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Achikah, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Achikah All About That Base

Reviving this again, mainly to see if there were still plans for offering a few items for the current DLC through Cheetah.
    • Like x 4
  2. Achikah All About That Base

Another bump.
    Just really want to know if these or other Episode 43 items are still, potentially, being worked on.

Us decorators know it's a weird time for the game, and though it will be disappointing, I believe most of us would prefer transparency about the state of episodic base items, even if it's bad news.

We just want to know if there's something for us to look forward to for the last double/triple mark drop of the DLC or not.
    • Like x 4
  3. GermanM Committed Player

I read somewhere that the lack of staff make very hard create new base items, maybe is true, look the base item´s from the homecoming event, there are nothing really appealing for me there. Is also weard they dont release nothing when they put the new hair style and accessories.

Hope this change soon in the new episode because i want more egyptian stuff for my bases.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Ex-Dev Charon told me they were aiming to do base items before he left. Even listed what they planned. I am shocked they are not released yet, if they are really ready according to him. (Only allowing myself to say this at this point because It's probably irrelevant info from his last day months ago)
    • Like x 3
  5. GermanM Committed Player

Did he mention the poster of the Dark Knight´s episode? i was waiting that one.
  6. Eve YouTuber

Nope, but some of the base items Achi requested are on that list. I can post a picture but I am questioning wither it will upset anyone that I post it xD
    • Like x 2
  7. GermanM Committed Player

Can you send it by DM? i'm really curious right now xD
  8. Eve YouTuber

Sure! Give me a minute :)
    • Like x 2
  9. GermanM Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Could you also request to add a function to actually be able to use items? Such as being able to sit on I don't know.... a chair.... I love DCUO so, ever since lairs came out I never got into it because I distate decorations if you can't use them. ESO does this beautifully but DCUO can't even have a code for us to sit in a chair. We even have big tables and lots of chairs for leaguemates to all sit to immerse ourselves but something as simple as sitting in a chair has never been attempted in this game.... If devs made quality upgrades like this I know myself would spend money to get a lot of lair items.
    • Like x 2
  11. Red Five Developer

Pssst... You should go talk to Cheetah.
    • Like x 5
  12. GermanM Committed Player

Oh i see, thanks for that.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

!!!! Thank you. I really started to lose hope. It's only missing 3 items from Charon's list but I'm cool with what we've got! Thank you so much!
    • Like x 1
  14. Red Five Developer

Lol who is this Sharon you speak of? :D
    • Like x 4
  15. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

isnt Red Five the Star Wars version of wearing a red shirt (ST:tos)?
    • Like x 2
  16. Magnificent Loyal Player

Any chance of us ever getting the ability to put things on top of other things (the pizza boxes on a table, for example) and/or being able to scale sizes up/down?
    • Like x 3
  17. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

IKR? I don't exactly wanna be putting my ancient tomes on the middle of the floor when there's a totally empty bookshelf right there... or a table..... or a fireplace with a mantle...... or a desk..... or......
    • Like x 1
  19. Achikah All About That Base

Whoever worked on this, no matter how small a detail, just know you have my whole heart. The whole damn thing, sincerely.
    Thank you so, so very much.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

At some point I'm going to have to get the Johnny Quick corpse base item.
    • Like x 2