Fixed Replay Badges Not Working for Feats

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by The VL, Nov 10, 2020.

1. The VL Active Player

At the moment of posting this on here(2:00 am PT), I am unable to to unlock feats on my alt characters that I already have on my main. I've asked league-mates and friends to verify if they are having the same issue and they were able to confirm they were experiencing the same problem.
    I'm not sure if this is an issue that will be fixed from a simple server maintenance or not(nightly server reset) so I decided to report this here.

Below is a screenshot of what feats look like on my alt character. There is no green tab display at the end of each feat with the amount of replays it costs to unlock them and they are NOT unlockable.
    I already have these feats on my main. Thank you for reading.

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  2. Rohmesin New Player

Same here! I was leveling up an alt and I noticed this!
    • Like x 2
  3. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Well, I thought it was only me. I hope they fix this soon.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Not just these feats. Tried to unlock a title feat from Legion and I couldn't.
    • Like x 1
  5. Queenofthevirgo New Player

Yes same here and everyone that is online can’t replay their feats. Please fix this
  6. Magic New Player

Hello, let me introduce myself I am an Xbox "Magic" cr 325 sp 504 player, I cannot recover my feats on my other characters knowing that I have unlocked them on other of my characters, the repeats n is not displayed on my feats that I have already unlocked
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

This isn’t just affecting replayed feats. Did two feat runs of new raid last night with league and picked up 5 feats. Most of the toons have lost their loot and credit for the feats.

We wasted two hours as things stand, and some people lost replay badges.
  8. LilLowLow New Player

Yep same here. Two players in the house neither has any feat unlock options when they were available last night
  9. CROVAX New Player

I attempted it on multiple characters, asked fellow league mates to confirm with their alts and they are unable to as well. Was this meant to be intentional?
    • Like x 4
  10. EdwardF Well-Known Player

I'm having the same issue. I actually came here looking to see if it was just me.
  11. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

I've had this issue. I can't buy some legion feats on 1 alt this morning 11/10, but I was able to buy those same feats on other toons last night 11/9.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are taking a look.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should now be resolved.
    • Like x 2
  14. CROVAX New Player

@mepps not on NSW
  15. Eve YouTuber

I have unlocked "99 Blue Buffoons" feat from Legion on main but I cannot unlock it on a alt.
  16. CROVAX New Player

Not on the Nintendo Switch its not. I just verified as well as some league mates.
  17. Heywiar Committed Player

Hate to harp on ya but my leaguemate cannot currently unlock feats.
  18. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

None of the alert feats I did last night are available. Open world ones are however.
    • Like x 1