Repeating Dialogues after mission completion

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Julicen, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Julicen New Player

Hey there,

I have starting playing again after several years.
    I have encountered several issues and weird stuff while registering and I am sad to say that I am not getting the same amazing experience as to before. One of my issues is currently repeating dialogues.

Some missions, especially the main ones have the dialogues popping out one more time despite the fact that I have already completed the mission for that dialogue. This is not just an immersion breaker but also a very annoying thing to have.
    I am not sure if this is a bug or what. I tried to search for a solution but I didn't find anything.

Am I doing something wrong or is this just a bug that no one cares about any more? Remember, I just starting playing yesterday so I am talking about the starter mission.

Any help appreciated :)
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Give examples please or specify more.
    There are 6 Mentors and each has their own set of missions you may have encountered... Which one of the more than 10 missions could it be?
  3. Ventus Ike New Player

i having the same issue .. as for me they repeat when i open the Jornal and it's kinda annoying
  4. Artjitsu New Player

Same issue. Happens with all the mentors. You complete a mission, open the journal to get awards and they repeat everything from the start of the mission all over again before going into information on the next part of the chain. Once that psrt is complete, it happens all over again. From my understanding, asking around, it has done this forever.
  5. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Same thing.
    And last dialogue of first Wonder Woman mission (about Faust defeat) is broken - Wonder Woman portrait appear for a moment and dissapear without voice.
  6. Riger Well-Known Player

This happens to me after every quest, though?
    It's happened the whole time I've returned from playing. Every time I have to personally turn in a quest, it re-says the whole schpiel before finally saying the next part.
    I've leveled a lot of characters this week alone, so I know it happens with every mentor.