Renovating the existing Home Turf base design

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I'm not going to just ask for the simple things like please just add hallways through existing alcoves you can decorate that lead to much larger rooms with 2 floors or lets just place all amenities free placement anywhere we want. I'm like to renovate the concept by adding in doors we can install and customize like book cases that you interact with that allow you to select 1 out of 5 books to open the secret passageway into your personal batcave. Another idea is the grandfather clock from the batcave, or a computer console door. We shouldn't have the tactical mods vendor as soon as you walk in. That would make for a terrible designed mansion that would lead to your underground secret hideout. We need walls that can move to let you into your base. It's not the same if you place something you have to break each time to get to your hideout area. We also need different layouts like 5-6 we can choose from and possible combine if you earn enough home turf currency we can set by the number of items you've unlocked for your base. We could also use garage hangar doors the size of the batcave doors which are base items,Another idea I'd like to see is design your own trinkets from existing in game resources such as pets, monsters, NPC's people have different styles as to their base scheme and the game has a huge list of options as to who they want to great them in their base.