Reminder: Age of Justice Preview Ends July 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

AGE OF JUSTICE: WORLD AT WAR (PREVIEW)

The Age of Justice: World at War limited-time preview is coming to an end after July 4, 2017. During the preview, all players could play content in the War-Torn Village. After the preview ends, the content will only be for players who both own Age of Justice (membership or purchase) and whose characters have achieved the Episode's minimum Combat Rating of 186.

The final day of the preview is July 4, 2017.

That means this is the FINAL weekend for all you previewers. Get in there, jump back in time, and wrap up those feats! To continue playing Age of Justice after the weekend, consider membership or purchasing the Episode directly in the marketplace.
    • Like x 4
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER SAD!!! :(
    • Like x 3
  3. Twincam Well-Known Player

After this weekend, will members till be able to enter in there with their alt toons and get buffed? Or does that go away too and you need to be T8 Cr or whatever to enter?
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

It does not cost much to become a member or buy the dlc. It is worth the consideration in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Again It does not cost that much at all to become a member or buy the dlc. I am so glad I did years ago. I think giving everyone a month is really cool of dcuo. But, now its time to make a choice, you either love the game and become a member or hate the game and do not or maybe a 3rd choice, you like the game and hope that content can become free again soon.
  6. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

any chance of legendary member will remain able to enter AoJ after this? i mean without having to reach 186 cr..
  7. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

":the content will only be for players who both own Age of Justice (membership or purchase) and whose characters have achieved the Episode's minimum Combat Rating of 186."

Those that are already Members/Legendary, those that purchased the content separately, and those player who have CR 186 or better will still have access.
    • Like x 1
  8. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

For premium members that are around CR 190 and have everything level 164 and above and have been playing the war torn village for a month and have about 100 war bonds, is there anything worth buying from the vendor? Seems like a waste of time. At least the starro event let you get level 164 equipment which was the value of the purple items from the highest DLC at the time (AF3). Might be nice to be able to buy one piece at 175 or 174.
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If you read Mepps original post you can clearly see that it says you have to be at cr186 or higher whether you're a member or premium. If you're not already cr186 you can easily get there running all of the content leading up to Age of Justice. Reaching 186 is VERY easy, and it doesn't require replays if that's what you're worried about.
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's not a waste...if you own the Episode and are above cr186 you can buy vendor gear with your war bonds. If you're premium and haven't bought the episode, what are you waiting for???
  11. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

nah, i just dont want the fun to stop...

oh well, i have fallen god gear to work on...