Relevancy window of 12 pieces of content needs adjusting.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BumblingB, Aug 6, 2015.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Okay, so... If you are lucky, you can get to 131 from running yesterday and today. No joke, leaguemate did it in 3 runs total. (Replayed once.)

At 127, LOLS and RTTN drop off. Which it should be, but at 131, you also lose Patrol Catastrophe and HoH. So you end up with 10 pieces, not 12. The way the drop off was working, it's +1 from the highest you can achieve within the relevant content. I think there was a SNAFU on the CR calculations.

Devs, please look into it! I'm currently 130 cr on my own main, and I only replayed the duo once yesterday.
    • Like x 7
  2. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Thank you so much for giving me that heads up. I am exactly 1 IL 120 piece off from CR 131 so I probably would have reached it this week if I was needed to help out someone and not know it. :eek:

Guess I'll need to slow myself down for a little bit.
    • Like x 2
  3. Her02Zer0 Well-Known Player

People get gear fast someone complains, people get gear slow someone complains. Must be tough to be in the online gaming business. :rolleyes:

Edit: Notice your thread is moreso about the relevancy window more than the loot drop chance.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, it doesn't matter about loot percentages and who can get what, it's the distance to the next Episode. The loot relevancy windows is supposed to include 12 pieces of content. I just think this was a mistake on the window for HoH and Patrol Catastrophe. Maybe should be 132.
    • Like x 1
  5. Her02Zer0 Well-Known Player

Yea, doesn't sound like nothing a good old fashion hotfix can't fix :D
  6. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Should be up to and including 131 meaning 132+ it becomes irrelevant since you can't go beyond 131 in this episode. I think that is what you meant but just wanted to make sure it was clear.
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, if they put it in the text description, it would be >131. Otherwise 132+. Of course, unless you can achieve 132 in this Episode.
  8. Superskull85 Devoted Player

With 10 IL 112 pieces and 4 IL 120 pieces you can only reach a CR of 131.4285... So unless there is a hidden piece somewhere you shouldn't be able to reach CR 132 in this episode.
  9. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Just be lucky you see the 120 gear....I never will, luck BS has too go!

This game hates me or it's rigged....IMHO

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  10. Loche Developer

Yep, simple math error. Happens when you are changing a lot of things at once. I just submitted a fix to make it stay relevant through 131. At 132 you will start getting the other stuff.

Thanks for catching this.
    • Like x 9
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Thanks Loche! :)