Release of the 4th artifact, Orbital Of Zeus and Base´s Generator

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GokuSSJ7, May 13, 2020.

1. GokuSSJ7 New Player

Hello Game Users and Administrators.
    First, I would like to say that you searched and did not find a specific topic related to what followed next, for this reason, I am creating this new topic.
    Artifacts - Release of the 4th artifact
    So far, we can use 3 artifacts in our character, however, we have many artifacts in the bank that they like to use and cannot. Many players like me, have 4 or 5 artifacts in Rank 160+ with no use in the chest, and as you know, from the moment the artifact reached rank 140+ it’s not worth using his XP on another artifact to climb up the Rank, it is best to go up or down to zero to 160 or 200 and leave the others there in the chest, because, at some point, you can enter a new episode with drastic changes in gameplay that are useful for artifacts and these items will be used again (this is the case with Glimorium). Not to mention that many other players would like to upgrade new artifacts and not do so because they cannot be used in combinations appropriate to each power.
    I would like to suggest the possibility of analyzing an activation of a 4th artifact to use how we could make better use of our artifacts and improve others. Is there a possibility?
    Orbital Of Zeus
    Some time ago the Zeus Orbital was modified, where its main graphic features were removed. Honestly, I play on PS4 and I also have a PC that I've played on but nowadays I don't play anymore and I never had any kind of screen lock when I or any other player used the Zeus Orbital. I play Tank, Healer, DPS, and I never had any graphics problems.
    The Zeus Orbital, was the best ever developed and the most beautiful, today, honestly, no orbital compares to it or compared. 98% of the players I know, had or wanted to have this orbital and there was no possibility, as it was only in Capsules of the time that there was the possibility to achieve it. However, today it is possible to get it with Quarks, and nobody wants to get it anymore, besides having an item there in the quarks machine that does not feat and nobody else wants to acquire it, the daybreak is missing the opportunity to do your players spend more quarks and possibly acquire more quarks in time capsules in the future.

Would it be possible to put the graphic qualities of the Zeus Orbital as they were before removal?

Generator
    I think the generator could be modified, that is, improved. As it is today, it makes it difficult to change power so that we have to be stuck with a given power.
    It would be very good for the players and for Daybreak, if they analyzed the improvement of the generator. Today we can put only 4 types of affinities in the generator, for example: Power or Health, Dominance or Restoration, Might or Precision. This limits us players and playing only Precision, or only Healer, or Troll or Tank. We do not think much about changing from Healer to Tank, or from Tank to Troll, precisely because of the affinities placed in the Generator. There is the possibility of changing, however, for us it is not very effective and we end up not changing the power very often, precisely because the affinities of the generator have to be changed.
    It could be something like the Body Mods that the characters use. We could have to improve each DLC without the need to change them and there in the Generator to have All affinity options as well.
    Thank you for your attention and my suggestions to be analyzed.
    • Like x 1
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Dev mention they won't introduce a 4th artifact slot. They want you to be creative with the combinations. Having a 4th slot would have to rebalance everything and nerf most of the artifacts.
    • Like x 4
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The devs said they were not adding a 4th slot.

While I don’t have any issues with the orbital graphics someone else might do I don’t mind it to much as much as I miss the old orbital. Maybe find a middle ground?

And exactly what issue are you having with the generator mods? I’m not seeing any issue. If I switch powers I just swap the generator mods for different ones. They drop pretty often and you can trade them as many times as you want. If you are asking for more slots than I say no. That’s why you should work on skill points and not rely on generator mods and artifacts for your stats.
    • Like x 1
  4. vespa neo Active Player

Agree with the mod generators. Can't easily switch on the fly between might and precision like we do with armories. Or changing powers from a troll to tank or to heal, etc.. unless you save up on them.
    • Like x 1
  5. GokuSSJ7 New Player

Yes, it would be great if they modified the Base Generator.
  6. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I don't feel like a 4th slot is particularly needed. I've only levelled the arts I need anyway, one set of 3 for DPS, one set of 3 for Tanking. It'd just be more time levelling arts for no other reason than to fill up a slot because it's there, and would no doubt end up 8x DPS narcissists trying to power through every raid as well because they think they can.
    • Like x 2