Reigns Supreme

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by mynch457, Nov 25, 2019.

1. mynch457 Well-Known Player

We are a US PC/PS4Heros league that is looking for new members to join. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary this past week! In the last year, we have added some really great players, gotten a lot of feats, and saw a lot of our members climb into the 400 club!

We have decided to add some new members to fill out our ranks. Idealy, we are looking for active players who like to play everyday, we are looking for those players that enjoy the game and want to get better and strive to improve their toons. Have a toon that needs tsome work? No problem! We can help you jump your CR to end game and we can help you build your skill points as well. Just a heads up, if you don't like to earn skill points and go on feat runs, we are NOT the league for you. All of your members are of the same mind set that skill points matter. I understand that some of you out there don't believe that skill points matter. I get it. I'm not here to start a flame war or debate on skill points, just giving a heads up.

Our members run a varity of roles and powers, and we are always willing to lend a helping hand if you need some help with a new load out or tweak an exsiting loadout. Need help running a certian missing and it's not quing up? No problem! Need some help getting a feat, or maybe you going after a certian style? We can help with that as well! We have made it a point to be a very welcoming and friendly league, and we want to find players that are of the same mind set. We want you to get better and to get stronger so that when we go on feat runs and raids, you in turn, help us!

There are several of us online through out the day, myself inculded. We greatly encourge our members to ask for help. If you don't ask, we can't help you out with what you need/want to get accomplished if you don't ask. This is what a league is all about, helping each other out!

We do use our mics a vast majority of the time, and yes, we do have have some members for don't use mics, and they type things our in the league chat. It's extremely important to us that there is clear communication. We love to joke around and have a good time while we play, but when it comes down to getting our feats, we do become very focused on achiving what we set out to do.

We are a bit of a smaller league and we prefer it that way. We want o get to know the player and we want you to know your name and who you are as a person and a player, and we don't want you to be just a number. We don't want to lose that comaraderir that we have taken the time to build with our members.

We have many different levels in our league. We have those that have over 400 skill points. We have those that have 300 skill points, and we have those that have 200 skill points. What ever your range, we can helpo you get where you want to be. We do ask that you have just around 250 skill points. Our league Counicle have decided that we have this requirement. If ou are beliow this amount, and t=you really think you could be a great fit for our league, contact me in game ad we can talk. This will be a case by case basis

We do welcome any alts that you want to bring into the league. Our one requirement is that if you want to have your alt in the league, you need to show progression on leveling up your alt and learning your role. Speaking on playing your roles, we do ask you know how to play your role as we as DPS. Everyone of us in the league knows howe to play our roles. We do this incase someone leaves and we need to fill that roles and keep going on with the mission. Currently I have 4 toons in the league, Gadgets (my main), Quantum (my second main), Ice and Electric. I am currently learning how to heal and tank.

Hopefully I've grabbed your attention and you want a league that is fun, friendly, and helpful. if thats what you're looking for, reach out to us and let us know!

if you're interested, please send us a message in game or reply here. Feel free to reach out to any of the following people and tell them that you read Talon's post here on the forums!

Passionate Envy
    xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx1
    Lantern Harrisen
    AD Leonis

Hope to hear from you all soon!

-Talon
  2. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Weve added some great new players, and we are looking for more! In the last week, we have added 4 new members tyo the league and in last week, we have been running nightly feat runs, and they have gained about 8-10 skill points per player. We want a few more players who can add to our league and gain the skill points that yhou want, as well as style runs, base items, collections, ect. We are looking for about 6 more players to round out our league and make us stronger!

Send me a message here or shoot one of the following people a message on the game.

Passionate Envy
    xxxTalonxxx1
    xxxQuantumxxx1
    Lantern Harrisen
    AD Leonis

Looking forward to hearing you!

-Talon