Regarding Legendary Accounts.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tipel, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Well even broke, he is still bad;D
  2. Proxystar #Perception

There's nothing wrong with what i wrote.

And correct if i had it my way there wouldnt be a free event with every dlc.

I already think they give away to much for free.

By the way that other post you made just above is riddled with errors. Just look at your list of legends you act like theyre member only.

Theyre not they are individually available to buy outright for $5 as a member you just get the ability to buy them using marks as a perk.

But hey what would you know about member perks though, you refuse to become a member and just want to rant and complain about what others get because they choose to pay for it.

If you want the perks you can pay for them.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

And every time i will tell you.

You bought an episode, you got an episode.

Your purchase of an episode did not entitle you to any additional perks because that wasnt what you were buying.

At this point I'd assert you're being purposefully obtuse because you simply want what you want without paying.
  4. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

The local coffee shop here in my hometown has a pile of different coffees. You can buy a cup, or buy some beans, or buy some grounds.

Every once in a while, they hand out free samples of some of the coffees. The sample is usually very small... along the lines of less than a shot glass, or thimble full... but it allows you to try the coffee without having to spend anything for it. Most peeps give the sample a try, then decide either: "hey, this is good... I'll buy some" or they say: "nope, not for me"

Isn't that what DCUO is doing too? Here's a sample for you, try it.. if you like it, buy it? DCUO even allows you to choose how much you want to buy or not buy. Mighty generous of them :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

So is this the part where I show you, that I owned all legendary characters? (Just let me know and I will get a pic just for you)

If you free, is a heavily behind a paywall, then yes, it's FREE! We at the moment where you have to take a choice, or you buy your driver license car or you buy every possible single thing in order to play the game. Enjoy yourself.

I don't understand proxy, when they made enhanced man-made gear, member only, you were so hipped. But every single time I see new material, pet, lair, ect. Limited edition gifts to members You dont see me complaining nor you making a thread;_; Still inst fair for other players, but that's because you and I know that is what a real member perk should be.
  6. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

The only problem is that the sample, is not the real deal, you basically sell coffee A but instead, you give free samples of coffee B.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Im trying really hard not to laugh.

Seriously, i don't care if you have all the legends, it doesn't change the fact, you either pay for the ones you want or you unlock them as a member via the perk.

Either way you paid and that's all that matters, you don't get legends if you don't pay, simple as that.

You don't get escrow unless you pay, you don't get dlc feats and full content unless you pay.

Stop demanding stuff you're not prepared to pay for... good god do you go into stores and demand to be given your groceries for free because there was a lady giving away sausage samples.

Go to the checkout and start screaming for free food, see how far that gets you.

Seriously pay the money and go without your coffee B sometimes.
  8. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

... oh ffs this crap again.....

theres been a few links to the differences between free/prem/member.... everything is clearly stated. purchasing dlc grants access to the content for that (those) episodes NOTHING MORE and no amount of complaining is likely to change that. if you don't like it eh oh bloody well. you can either sub and eliminate your complaints or keep on not getting it and deal with it. to do anything else is just asinine.

oh btw im looking at all this in the ps store (us side)

riddled with crime- 4.99
    Age of Justice- 9.99
    episode pack 4- 39.99
    AF3- 9.99
    Episode pack 3- 39.99
    Episode pack 2- 14.99
    episode pack 1- 14.99

total episode cost- 134.93

monthly membership-15.99
    3 month membership-38.99 (approx. 13.00 a month when broken down)
    6 month membership-71.99(approx. 12.00 a month when broken down)
    12 month membership- 119.99(approx. 10.00 a month when broken down)

and here lets further break down membership for ya
    -unlimited access to the cash vs premiums 2k cap
    yeah go ahead and spend 5 bucks a pop for the 7 day unlimited token.... that's just 20 bucks a month
    -access to all dlc(assuming your cr is up to lvl for it) purchased or not.
    premium you only have access to the core game and whatever you've purchased
    -lair system (5 dollar value)
    -utility belt (also a 5 buck value iirc)
    -access to all the powersets (6 bucks a pop for.....idk offhand lol sorry)
    -additional bank and inventory space(I don't recall exactly how much space is granted but its $4 for a row of inven and $3 for a row of bank)
    -premiums get 5 broker slots..... members get 20. ($1 for 5 spots)
    - Members get 500 loyalty points (5 dollar value) each month they are subbed
    -members get 150 replay badges (also 5 dollar value) each month they are subbed

so lets get real a moment here and realize that membership is the way to go unless it really is a money issue(which weve all been there a time or two in life) or you simply have your head in the sand and refuse to get it for whatever reason.
    • Like x 1
  9. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

and I have to assume that my facts and figures also go for pc and xbox but as im a ps user that's just an assumption.
  10. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

You forgot to add a few inventory spaces in the way, all lot of legends and, a few dlcs in the way, pretty sure Deluge, Titan and whatever 3-4 you forgot weren't for free, and congrats the price just double to 250$. So ye im paying for 2-2.5 times the amount of your sub yearly sub.
  11. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

ive mentioned inven, legends is irrelevant, I covered the dlcs what were in the ps store and no I didn't look to deeply at it. but either way its been and will be your choice to purchase whatever, but as always with choice comes consequences. its time to accept that and move on.
    • Like x 1
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

oh and OP to answer your question, premium users get 6 character slots so as long as you don't make 7 you truly should have nothing to worry about. anything over six (assuming you don't purchase extra character slots @ 5 bucks a pop) and you will have to lock characters down to 6 and yes you are able to chose although I don't recall exactly how that works (select ones to be inactive vs select ones to be active)
  13. Proxystar #Perception

You don't pay $250 per year, that is so misleading it's grotesque.

If you were indeed paying $250 per year then you'd be on the wrong plan and not subbing would be plain idiocy.

But no you're being disingenous, you've probably paid about $250 over 8 years and you're creating hyperbolic nonsense to suggest you're somehow worth more than a subscriber.

You're behaving irrationally and distorting the truth.

There are 3 to 4 DLCs per year at even $10 per that's $40 per year. A far cry from $120+ to subscribe per year.

And don't even try to start on extra purchases like members don't also make additional purchases either.

Just cut it out, the truth is you don't want to pay and you just want everything for free .

Your distortions of reality don't wash on anyone. Open your wallet.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

I spend 180 a year on membership( ik ik but atm I cant do more but go month to month right now) and just last year I spent an additional 120 bucks at least so in one year I spent 300 dollars or so.........
  15. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Well funny enough seems you slowed down your horses. Your 1st post was very aggresive. But regardless, as you can see not all horses are white as they seem, i dont intend to drop how legendary works but the game as it is, is not worth if you arent one. If you think im low on money lets be premium, you would be fooling yourself.The money you have to use upfront in order to be premium is quite high. You need to buy at least the 2 dlcs latest dlc upfront and you so much restricted that you likely drop the game all together.

Now if you ask me do i recomend members to alternate between subing and buying dlc? Cause if that was the questions would be a big Yes. But again you wouldnt see the need to buy it since you brought that sweet at 50% full year membership package that proxy:) uses to buy too.

When i see this consequencies preventing new players from even trying the game, or low funds junkies forced to quit, i feel very unease. Like i said i love thoose old raids, except bombshell that raid sucks.:)
  16. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

wrong you only need to spend 5 bucks. and theres a way ps users can get it without actually spending a dime.
    • Like x 1
  17. Proxystar #Perception

50% full year membership? Wut lol.

And actually the price to buy dlc now is actually cheaper given they come packaged up in nice little deals and even go on sale.
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

as for "slowing horses down" no not really I refuted your points you either ignored or didn't understand what was said, I don't really care which as that's again on you. im sorry you viewed me telling it like it is as aggressive.... actually no im not because that is yep you guessed it on you. as for the rest of that read back I explained exactly what I do. and what I do is on me just like what proxy does is on proxy and as what you do is ON YOU.
    • Like x 1
  19. Proxystar #Perception

No i take no responsibility for my actions!!
    • Like x 1
  20. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

-facepalm- dammit proxy lol your not helping the case here.
    • Like x 1