Redeem codes ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by macho0991, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Earth742 Well-Known Player

FaceYourFear is Forge Metal Chroma 1.
    BEYONDTHEPAGE is not working...
  2. Minie Well-Known Player

Have you redeemed the code on one of your characters already? If so, that's why. Codes can only be used on one character (atleast this one).

Or they took the code down.
    • Like x 1
  3. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I doubt it; I neither remember it, nor have it in my notes. Whenever I get a new code I put it I my master file for dcuo info.
    I think it had an expiration date.
  4. IsThatUrMom New Player

FACEYOURFEAR only lasts until December 31st so it will be useless next year
  5. JayRayOKC New Player

That is incorrect... As of January 8th, both the SIEZETHETHRONE and FACEYOURFEAR claim codes still work, at least on PC - I'm unsure about the consoles.
  6. Castan New Player

jan 12th 2020. FACEYOURFEAR is still working, SEIZETHETHRONE too.
  7. Dorn Cresh Active Player

FACEYOURFEAR & SEIZETHETHRONE are still working on 8th February 2020 :)
    • Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I can confirm that it still works right now (well, not right now since daily maintenance is going on).;)
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

SIEZETHETHRONE works on the PS4. :)
  10. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Just tried it and wasn't able to get it to work (US PS4).
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It's probable that you've used the code previously. I tried it on an alt the other day and it popped for me on US PS4. I'll try it with another alt later see what happens.
  12. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

Both FACEYOURFEAR and SEIZETHETHRONE are one redeem only - use them wisely on the character you want the things on (though IIRC the material from the former, and the aura included in the latter are both transferable to another character until consumed). FACEYOURFEAR is a material as has been noted, and SEIZETHETHRONE is an Atlantis Starter Pack that includes some starter equipment and a Seafoam aura. The equipment won't be any use to an established character in itself, but is salvagable for levelling augments. Think the starter pack had an Aquaman emblem (or something similar) as well?

Both worked fine on EU PS4 when I used them many months ago.

(Also, IIRC, neither one dropped anything directly into the inventory, but allowed redeem of it - once - from the redeem window once the code was accepted. If you enter the code and it accepts it but you see nothing in the inventory, look in the redeem list.)
    • Like x 1
  13. Yak New Player

faceyourfear , beyondthepage and WWDAY2017 doesn't work for me but seizethethrone do work for me
    (i'm on pc)
  14. Faerie_Knight Well-Known Player

It's once per account, so if you've already used it on a different character...
  15. agentofthebat Active Player

If I buy DB Cash on the website it will show on my account in the market place in game correct?
  16. Wildcat Committed Player

[IMG]
  17. Berzley New Player

FaceYourFear and seizethethrone both worked for me on PC
  18. Asher Wolfe New Player

July 2021 and it still works :p
    • Like x 2
  19. Arriettie New Player

Still wanna know what BEYONDTHEPAGE gives
  20. Arriettie New Player

They work on alts too now