Red Lantern Powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Connor Kent, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Bandee0817 New Player

they are corp members, but their ring is not that "the ring chosen you" type, as i wrote that before
  2. MugenM422 New Player

i've just been saying this whole time the idea of red lanterns coming out wouldn't work, but now, like you said, there almost seems like there is enough evidence to prove me wrong. i am a green lantern, and love the whole ring war idea, and i guess i'm about to be shown just how powerful the red light of rage can be...
    • Like x 1
  3. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
    Together with our hellish hate,
    We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"
  4. Crescent Owl New Player

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue... How does the rest go?
  5. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

i got nothing lol
    "In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"
  6. Suhrman New Player

I wanna see for heroes a White lantern power for healing and for villains make it black lantern power for healing since being undead is like being alive in some sense and it would be the perfect counterpart to white lantern healing powers for heroes.

Are there anyone else who'd like to see that in maybe war of the lights part 2?
  7. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Sounds like Celestial with hand bulb & utter canon break. No, thanks!
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

no black and white lanterns will never be playable what would they be, the most theyl be is NPCs in a Blackest Knight Raid or alert. after the Red lanterns come out... theyl add blue lantern healers. for heroes. and Either indigo or Star saphires as healers for villians... if they add anymore then that for player powerset lanterns... thats overkill on Lanterns for this game, plus... White lanterns. were a temporary thing, and black lanterns are just death. they fight Heroes and Villians... so yea i bet everything that what i just expalined will happen.. i was sayin they were gonna add red lanterns. as soon as the Market place Blue and Red Construct Weapon Sets came out and so many said i was crazy and said it would never happen. jens said in a radio interview that they were gonna add blue lanterns as tanks for heroes. and just have reds for villians but they dove into the lore... and used guy gardner as the poster boy for a hero Red lantern. and said theyr gonna wait on the blue lanterns.