Red Lantern Powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Connor Kent, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

WRONG some red lanterns are good... and they can create constructs. just not all of them can.. i wish people would stop trying to just list the Cons about adding red lanterns... This MMO is big enough for everything... their adding Red lanterns as tanks. for sure... a quote from spytle , " War of the Light 1 is gonna be Red Hot" pun intended theyve pretty much all but said there gonna be in game for players.. in other posts ive said this.... we'll be reds as netural. hero and villian. and we will probobly most likely get Blue healers for heroes and Indigo or Star Saphires healers for the villain side , by the time War of the Light 3 comes out. every other lantern will just be npcs we fight... black and white lanterns WILL NEVER BE PLAYABLE, butpls just stop hatting if you hate on lantern content. if you have to hate on something hate on the amazon stuff. cause the Lantern lore is so much cooler... and saintwalker will be a big part of this first DLC war of the light 1. probobly as a maybe quest giver , and as a legend. and atrocitus wll be a legend and the villain quest givver or mentor for the dlc. Red tanks aka players will fight along side there hero or villain friends. being how the rage is very unstable i can totally see their being neutral aspects , being the first lantern expansion , the story was. something messed with the rings.... maybe with ths one the red lanterns have free will because of the ring malfunction thats messing with green and yellow rings. causing the reds to have free will. and choose who they wont to fight and live for... BOOOM, PERFECT

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
  2. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Earlier was said Red or Blue never be playable:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/950873-dc-universe-online/67569911?page=0
    Just if they do it - then . & in general what is this - we cannot create Superman-inspired without Ice spikes on spine or a brown imp flying near him, but instead we'll bring to players every single lantern corp? All right if in game left no more possibilities?..
    But we've still unimplemented: Pure (really PURE, not particular like Earth) Physical, Atomic, Metal (Super-Armor, Cybernetic), at last even Wind. After'em!

& why against amazons, they are indifferent for me, it's probably single weak DLC with whip weapon. It can be not bad weapon IMO.
  3. Toshknight Loyal Player

lets see from some third party site... ill stick to Spytle . he all but said there coming

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
  4. Toshknight Loyal Player

now dont get me wrong . if you dont like my opinions. but i think atomic would be a great power... i could see it happening with maybe one of the Amazonian DLCs... which i dont get... least popular heroes and villians is the Wonder women lair. imo . but Lantern stuff is not toe trifled with lol. Green Lantern is loved in the DC universe. by the players and by the Devs., what i dont get is why someone would think they would add a non lantern powerset to a lantern dlc. though
  5. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

If they made RL's im sure more players will beg While/Black/Blue/Indigo/Violet/Pink/Cyan etc.
  6. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Atomic to amazons - it's like adding celestial powerset to origin crisis DLC. I said you - most likely its under WHIP weapon!
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

from another post..... we get Red tanks. villain and hero.... the first DLC war of light 1. and in WOL 2 or 3 we will see blue lantern healers. for heroes. and Star saphire or indigo for villlians... thats alll the powerset lanterns players will get... i have no doubt we will see black and white lanterns just not as players. so depending if they choose saphire or indigo for healers as villians. who knows.. but thats what i think is gonna happen. but. of course, As a Huge lantern fan i dont wanto see what some call Lantern Universe Online. and it is not that. by adding Red tanks./hero and Villian ,, Blue Healers , Hero , Star saphire or Indigo Healers Villains, doesnt make it lantern universe online. Thers plenty of room for What everyone wants. spytle already hinted that thers gonna be red lanterns in a subtle way on FNL. watch it, he was talking about War of the light. but i dont know will see... now i dont have a conflict of interest in this cause im a Huge Batman. superman and Flash fan as well and lantern. but i wish people would just go with it and be happy there adding more stuff , if you dont like Lantern content dont sweat it or complain. cause its gonna happen and thers gonna be WAY more non lantern content then there is lantern content within the months to come.
  8. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

So indigo are villains, yeah? How it can be? & if they release Rage probably next healer powerset'll be Love, same way Star Sapphires neutral. In WoL 2, besides why only this emotion on Powerset. Love opposite to hate/rage/anger etc. & in WoL 3 White/Black troll again.
  9. CypherXone Committed Player

Why wouldn't they just have red/blue rings like they have green/yellow.
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

you really think theyl add black and white as trolls... thats rediculous.... thats overkill on lanterns
    a tank lantern. vlliand and hero. trolls green and yellow. and blue and Indigo or saphire. , No black or white lanterns for players sorry that will never happen. specially... adding another troll lantern
  11. Toshknight Loyal Player

they probobly will

but Red will come first... blue will come later
  12. Tule New Player

Tank will probably be Red. Possibly Red and Blue. Then Healer will probably be either Blue or Star Sapphire. After that they'll be done. Theres a chance they'll add White and Black as healers. Or throw Indigo in there somewhere, but I would bet just about anything that White/Black aren't going to be trollers. Having 2 lantern sets that are trollers is too much, even for Lantern fans.
  13. Toshknight Loyal Player

black and white were temporary lanterns... theyl only be in a blackest night type raid ,,, theyl be apart of one of the dlcs. .. being black lanterns ARE DEAD, theyl probobly have a hard time even getting them in game as npcs. dont hold your breathe
  14. Tule New Player

Which is why I only said chance. Cause anytime you mention the unlikeliness of something happen people freak out. But this is a game, and powers are based on exobytes. If they really wanted to they could add it. White does have a healing and life restoring power, and Black technically heals the dead, kind of. So based on the source material they COULD be. Though I seriously doubt it as well.
  15. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

No it's not too much, we must have at least 2 lantern powersets for each role!
  16. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

I can see Atomic into e.g. halls of power pt 2, which besides would include the Atom, Atom Smasher & Firestorm e.g. just remind me, which company produces the best & not very expensive home cryostasis capsules? & on which brand of liquid nitrogen it works?
  17. Alan Scott New Player

Such a shame, DLC 9 is Lantern content.
  18. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

First even Mepps confirmed DLC 9 will NOT contain any powers. But after week from that event... something goes wrong!
  19. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

Did you care to read the date when I posted that? That comment is from WAY BEFORE that DCL was announced.
  20. Bandee0817 New Player

i dont think they will leave to take a new tank power. just think about it. we already have 4-4 powers for healing and troll. just follow the scheme. they released origin crysis, new controller power, after that, sons of trigon, new healer power. and now the tank one comes. just before. they gave us the fight for the light, controller power, after that the lightning strikes, healer power, then battle for earth, tank power. just see the logic. 3 dlc with power, then 3 dlc without power. now again 3 dlc with power.... this dlc will be the tanks round, then we will got 3 non power equipped dlc.